Resentment part 2

Sam pulled off by my place at 8 .

I was wearing skinny jeans, a blue shirt and simple sneakers. When I  got into the car I understood what he meant by the "girls". I saw Nicol and Emy were also invited to our night out ...They were in the backseat together with Chelsea, so I opened the front door and sat beside Sam.

Chelsea: My dear !! Long time no see (he was trying to kiss me on the cheek from her seat)

Taissa: Haha ​​how have you been, Chels?

Chelsea: Okay honey, I've missed you so much!

Taissa: Same to you ...

Sam: Don’t let work stand between us... ok?

Taissa: I try not to ...

Some of the girls coughed from the back seat.

Sam: Yeah, but it does ... By the way, these are Nicol and Emy, my cousins,  I think you know them.

Emy was thick build, with blue eyes and white skin. Nicol was tall and thin, her long black hair color was beautiful.

Taissa: Yes, I have seen them somewhere else, right?

Nicol: Yes ... (She said crudely)

Emy: Sorry about Nicol ... No ... She is very friendly (she said trying to hide the attitude of her sister with a smile)

Taissa: Okay (Nicol said while looking at me and I her)

Chelsea: Ok ... awkward moment, pump it through, Sam !!

Sam:Haha, ​​as my captain ordered.

Emy: You’re  a goose .... (I heard her whisper as far as the music let me)

During the rest of the trip I was trying to ignore Nicole’s attitude towards  me. I laughed at all the stupid things with Sam and Chelsea. Amy laughed along with us, while Nicol was always indifferent.

We arrived at a restaurant-bar called "The Crops" with beaming lights and good music, it was a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, we sat at a table for 6.

Sam: Tai, it  does not bother you that we call two other friends, right?

Taissa: Oh no no, it's fine (I smiled)

Sam: You're great. (She returned the smile)

When the waitress came up to us to take the order,we just ordered nachos and beer.

Sam talked to us about how her sexual experience with one of her exes, and she confessed she faked  her orgasms more than once.

Chelsea: Why didn’t you just tell him to continue?

Sam: Because he thought he did very well, I would have caused a lot of grief and ruined his "manly" ego hahah

Amy: The other day at a party I end up sleeping with my best friend the other day could not help but feel bad.

Chelsea: Why? Didn’t you enjoy it?

Amy: I enjoyed it just...

Taissa: They were drunk and they weren’t sure what they thought or felt the next day. (I interrupted her.)

I felt somewhat uncomfortable with them all !! Why ... Did I remember everything? Why had I slept with that silly guy? What did he want?

Amy: Emm because if ...

I looked at  Amy embarrassed for having interrupted her.

Nicol: You seem to have experience ... Why don’t you tell us  about your relationships?