Girl Talk

Taissa’s POV  

********

 Chelsea: And when are you going to see him again? (she asked anxiously)

 Taissa: I already told you Chels, when I travel to New York that‘s when we can see each other.

 Sam: And fuck again? Haha!

 Chelse: It‘s obvious that they will... right Tai?

 Taissa: God! I don't know... If he wants to...

 Sam: No No No, not if he wants to... if you want to.

 Chelse: Fuck Yeah!

 Taissa: Well, I don't know, if he make me want to

I didn‘t let Sam and Chelsea attack me with questions, I think that I should not tell them all about Evan and I.

 Sam: And when are you going to New York?

 Taissa: I think on Friday, my manager arranged a meeting with the director of a  new project so… We'll talk about that.

 Sam: And then fuckwith Evan? (she asked again anxiously )

 Taissa: SAM! I told you… I don’t know

 Chelsea: How big is his thing?

 Taissa: What thing?

 Sam: You know… his magic wand Hahaha

 Chelsea: Hahaha

 Taissa: Really?

Sam: Yes!

Taissa: Mmm ... I think that it is quite big.

 Chelsea: Approximately how big?

 Taissa: Oh please, this is ridiculous.

Sam: Come on Tai, tell us.

 Taissa: I don't know exactly Sam. I can‘t really tell,  provided that we did have sex when I was drunk and drugged, I haven't detailed stuff.

 Chelsea: Oh, you're boring, you don't want to tell us.

 Sam: It's true! 

 Taissa: Pff... I don't know , I think maybe about 20 cm.

 Chelsea: Hahaha, I knew it, most good ones are!

 Sam: Yes!

 Taissa: How many have seen in your life?

 Sam: One!

Taissa: Hahaha then why did you say this? 

 Sam pointed at Chelsea.

 Chelsea: I showed her photos... I have seen about 8

 Taissa: Oh God... What good friends I have, haha!

 Chelsea: Hahaha !

 Chels and Sam have been in my house all day, we ordered pizza and we saw some movies, it was nice to share with them, except when they began to talk about sex.

 Chelsea: Ok, Sam I think we should go, because it‘s  2 am.

 Sam: Okay, I hope you have a lot of sex on Friday night with Evan, I love you Tai.

 Taissa: Oh thanks you for the wishes! Hahaha. Be quiet, I think my mom is already asleep.

 Chelsea: Okay, goodbye Taissa, hope you do well, bye.

 Taissa: Bye, love you!

 Sam closed the door of my room silently. I felt anxious after so many intrusive questions, why the sex was  such an overused subject  but  I felt uncomfortable talking about it  in this regard? I guess it‘s  because I was never too fond of talking about personal things.

 Today was Wednesday and on Friday I would take a flight to New York.  I really wanted to see him, I felt very emotional to to reunite with him, actually I don't know what we're going to do, but I know that it would be fun.

 I took my phone and although it was 2 a.m.  I texted him.

 Taissa: Are you there?

 2 minutes later.

 Evan: Always for you.

 I felt explosions in my stomach, he was so sweet to me... but I should never forget what  I was for him.

 Taissa: Were you sleeping?

 Evan: Yes, but it doesn‘t matter what's up my love?

 Taissa: I wanted to talk to you, that's all.

 Evan: Oh well here I am.

 Taissa: Are you with Emma?

 Evan: No, I left our apartment.

 Taissa: You broke up?

 Evan: I don't know, I  just know that I am tired of her.

 It was so wrong to feel that way, but a smile grew on my face, when I thought they were not sleeping together, my heart wanted to burst out of my  chest. However I didn't want him to notice that.

 Taissa: Mmm, I guess you're sad..?

 Evan: No, not really ,do you want to know why we had a fight this time?

 Taissa: Tell me.

 Evan: She was jealous of you.

 Taissa: Really?

 Evan: Yes... any woman would  be.

 Oh hell, there he goes again.

 Taissa: Hahaha

 Evan: I‘m very  serious, honey, it is not the first time that we are fighting because of you.

 Taissa: Don't say that... I don't want you to be sad, especially if it's my fault.

 Evan: I didn't say that, I'm just saying that you are the most beautiful girl.

 Taissa: Ok, if you say so...

 Evan: Hahaha when will you come?

 Taissa: Friday.

 Evan: But this is in two days :c

 Taissa: Hahaha don't be silly... it's not to much, when I arrive, I will call you, ok?

 Evan: Ok my love.

 Taissa: Well... I think I'll sleep now and sorry for having woken you up.

 Evan: No problem, rest, I love you.

 Taissa: I love you more.

 Evan: ♥

Taissa: ♥