Premiare Part 2

I walked slow, I didn't wanna stumble in the heels, or anything, the flashes of the cameras sending sparkles  everywhere, I just smiled at them ... The cast was already in front of the cameras when I getthere. Sara looked at me and smiled , I saw an empty place next to Emma, I look to Evan when he said my name above a  whisper, he smiled at me and I smiled, I felt burnig fire in my stomach. 

After a lot of interviews with the same questions and a lot more photos, we went into the theater. After hearing the words of Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk screened the first episode of the series, everyone around me seemed impacted, I liked it ... felt thar he had done a good job. 

Several hours later Sara, Gabou and I we took a limo and we headed to the party at the hotel. 

The party was cool, anyway I didn't expect anything crazy, it was just a  classy party for the premiere of the mini series. The girls and I sat on some furniture away from the music, Some people came to congratulate me for my work, I felt good when they did. 

Sara: Shall  I bring you more voodka? 

Taissa: Sure, I'm just getting warmed up. 

A familiar voice gave  me goosebumps. 

Evan: Who is warming up? (He said with a mocking smile)

Sara:  Looks like someone wants vodka, too.

Evan: Sara please, pour me a double. 

Gabou: Oh ! Why have you loosen your chain? Where is your girlfriend? 

Evan: I don't know, I think she was upset with me and she left,I don't know where ... In fact I don't care, I'm tired of her crap.

Lily: Did you break up? 

Evan: No, she was just as annoying as ever, tomorrow she will be normal. 

This was the time to get to her ... but I did not know how to do it so that others will not notice it.  I got up from the furniture and sat down beside her. 

Evan: Hey Tai ... how are you?  

Taissa: Excellent, since you arrived. (The alcohol started to affect me) 

Evan: It’s the same for me. (He leaned over and kissed my cheek) 

Taissa: Thanks Ev. (I squeezed his hand) 

Evan : For what ?  

Taissa:  I don't know ... For being here with me. 

Evan: I always like to be at your side. (He smiled at me)

I put his hand on my leg and he automatically began to caress me. "Please ... slide your hand, touch me more" my thoughts were perverted but ... What could I do? ... I needed him, I needed thisdesperately. 

I didn’t know how long we walked or how was I able to make steps, I have had too much alcohol, too much vodka, I started to lose  balance, if I didn't have Evan beside I would have fallen. I felt I needed fresh air and water but I didn't want to separate with Evan. We only parted when he went for more drinks or when I went to the bathroom, but at this point, seriously I needed fresh air. 

I released his hand and I stood up and walk to the end of the hall where there was a courtyard adorned with statues and fountains, I leaned on the railing while looking at the lights of the city, everything was spinning, I didn’t even recognize the faces anymore  ... I heard the voice of  Evan behind my back, I turned slowly. 

Evan: Tai ... Are ... You ... Okay? 

He was drunk too. 

Taissa: Hahah of course I'm fine. 

I didn't know why I was laughing. 

Evan: Okay hahahah 

Taissa:Hhahaha 

We looked into each other’s eyes while he was approaching me. 

Evan: I’ve missed you sweetheart. ( He said while putting a hand on my cheek) 

Taissa: I’ve missed you, too. 

I felt a huge desire to kiss him, he looked at my mouth, I licked my lips slowly for prompting him to kiss me ... I was nervous and what if he refused me? What if we reached more than a kiss? 

"The easiest way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."  I remembered. 

I took his face and pressed his lips onto my opened lips and we began an insatiable game. His tongue was seeking mine, he seemed to devour me, his hair stirred in my hands, his hands slid to my buttocks, I broke the kiss to try to catch my breath. But  he didn't waste any more time, his lips settled down onto my neck, I felt like he nibbed skin. I think he needs me  the same way that I need him. his hands clenched my buttocks more stronger, down to  my hips and I felt wet between my thighs. I licked his ear gently. 

Taissa: I need you ... touch me ( I whispered) 

He slipped his hand from my belly to my breasts, I moaned slightly, I continued kissing him  and took one of his hands clutching my chest and I put it on the aching place between my legs, he stroked me slightly while I groaned into his neck.

I felt footsteps near by... and then I remembered "If you eat in silence you can eat as often as you want." 

I let go off his arms, fixed my dress and whispered into his ear: I’ll wait for you in my room.