Two: Well, that was weird.

Janaan

She was trying to get dressed before twelve. She isn't a morning person but she awoke by 9:04am so that she won't be late when Hamal comes. When she said her Subh prayers, she set her alarm, she doesn't want Hamal to keep calling her a spoiled brat which she is not.

She picked up a lemon green ankara flay gown from her closet and kept it on a couch in the walk-in-closet, before ambling into her also red bathroom to take a warm shower. She wanted to take a long bath but with Hamal on her tail, she just can't.

She will have to be fast though. She should wait for him outside before he starts his brutality.

Rubbing on some autumn cream on her body, Akira came into her room yawning. She was still in her dora pajamas, that means she just woke up.

Today being saturday, she slept in, she couldn't do it on weekdays because of school, so she choose saturday to do it because sunday, they always go to the park for a picnic- the whole family.

"Why are you dressing up so early in the morning?" Akira asked, flustered. She would've laughed if not for the giant bags- lack of sleep, she saw under her sister's eyes.

Her sister isn't a morning person but how come. She keep on trying to to see why her sister was not on bed by this time but her sister's face was enshrouded, not giving any emotion.

"You don't know how to salaam before coming into someone's room?" Janaan threw her sister a hard look with a question instead of answering her question. She was angry and the little midget is just adding fuel to the fire.

"Sorry, but I thought you were sleeping, and I don't want to wake you up," Akira raised an annoying brow at her sister, "And I just ask why you were dressing up so early."

"We're going to Aunt Mehr's in.." she stopped to look at the wall clock above her head, "..the next one hour, Ya Ahlam will be here. You better stand up and get ready," she mumbled in disdain with a small scoff.

"Yay, Ya Hamal is taking us," Akira cheered before rushing out of the room. She loves Ya Aalam and he also loves her, not only her, all Janaan's sibling but not her.

"Yay, Ya Hamal is taking us," Janaan sarcastically mocked with an eye roll. "If only he'll go to hell before coming here," she hissed underneath her breath.

She moseyed into her walk-in-closet to get dressed in the ankara she brought out earlier. The clothes fit her well and complimented her body even though it's flay. Her curved figure will show with every step she took. She picked up a white flat shoe from the many rows of shoes in the closet.

Leisurely walking back to the room, she stand in front of her dressing mirror. She tied her head tie expertly in turekagatsiya style then draped her white silk veil on her head.

Looking at herself pleasantly, good with what she did, she sluggishly walk out of the room but not before going back to her bags' rack to pick up a white channel bag with chain handle.

"I hope you guys are all ready?" Janaan shouted the question, walking down the long corridor where their rooms are arranged- Adnan, Akira and Affan. "Come out, breakfast is ready," she added knocking at each door before ambling down the long spiral stairs to the kitchen.

She put a little sausage and fried egg in her plate. She doesn't even have the appetite to eat. Sure, this is not the first time Hamal is taking them somewhere when her parents are absent but this one is just different. Before, he'll ask his sister- Intisar to tell her and he'll not call her, he'll just show up.

"You look lovely as always," Adnan kissed his sister's cheek, bringing her out of her unhealthy reverie. Thinking about Hamal is very unhealthy to her brain and it's utterly stupid, she once said.