My dirty little secret

"I want you to promise me something" "promise you what?" "That what I'm about to do won't change anything" he says , "what do you mean" . He didn't answer me all he did was kiss me , I don't know why I didn't push him away or hit him , maybe it's because I wanted this too.

Niall grabs my hips as he pulls me in closer towards him , I bite his lip as he runs his tongue on the bottom of my lip . I pull away quickly as I hear the back door open only to see Jackie holding a beer in her hand clearly wasted. I look at Niall and he looks at me and nods , but before he can walk away I grab his arm and pull him closer to me "I promise" I say and he nods . He quickly walks inside leaving me with my drunk best friend . "Jackie?" "Yeah?" She slurs "Me and Niall kissed" I'm only telling her this because I knew she wouldn't remember this tomorrow morning and I had to get it off of my chest . But I can't stop thinking about his beautiful plump pink lips on mine , oh god what I would do for his lips to be on mine again .

Jackie's P.O.V~

Everything was a blur a big fat blur , I would trip over my own two feet . I couldn't walk straight at all , I try to find my way to the front door but ended up going somewhere else which I assume is the back door . I see Niall and Daniella out here by themselves which I didn't care because I knew that they were best friends and nothing more . "Jackie?" Daniella says making my head already hurt due to the fact I drank too much "yeah" I slur out "me and Niall kissed" she says like nothing , which causes my eyes to widen . I may be drunk but there's no way and hell I'm going to forget this.