The plan

After I left Niall alone in that hallway I broke down completely in the bathroom which I texted Jackie to come and meet me. Which she did , I tell her everything that just happened and she hugs me. "Daniella it's going to be okay I promise" Jackie says trying to make me feel better which I knew she was lying .

"No it won't , you don't understand and you never will unless it's you" Jackie sighs but doesn't say anything else.

~Jackie's P.O,V~

As I look at Daniella on the bathroom floor with tears running down her face I came up with a plan but of course I wasn't going to tell her. I am going to need my best friend Harry and Renee to help me out with this though. I quickly text Harry and Renee and tell them to meet me by the basket ball courts before second period which they did after I walked Daniella to her class and let her know that if she needed anything to just text me and she thanked me.

I quickly walk towards the basket ball courts where I told Harry and Renee to meet me and once I get there I see them flexing to Each other . I roll my eyes typical boys I thought. "Hey!" I shout which causes them to jump and I laugh . "You scared the bloody hell out of me!" Harry says which causes me to laugh.

"Sorry" I say and he smiles , which makes me smile . "So what do you need help with?" Renee asked . "Well you know Selena ? The cheerleader?" They nod , "what about her?" Renee asked , I tell them everything that happened between Niall and Daniella and how Selena found out . "You don't want to fight her do you?" I laugh and they look at me confused . "Please , I'd break her and she ain't worth me going to jail" Harry nods .

"So what's the plan?" Renee asked . "We make Niall see what a real bitch she is" they nodded "and how do you plan on doing that?" "Find me at lunch and you'll see" I smile and get up but stopped when I saw Daniella walk down the stairs and Niall and Selena walking towards me "never mind it's show time boys" i wink at them and walk towards Selena

"Oh look what the trash brought in" I say looking at Selena and Daniella stopped in her tracks and Niall looks at me. "Excuse me?" Selena says "you heard me , I heard what you did don't act stupid honey" i hear Harry laugh . "And what exactly did I do?" Now there's more people crowding around us. "You slept with my boyfriend" I lie and Niall let's go of her hand "you what!?" Niall shouts "babe she's lying you know I love you!" I laugh and she looks at me evilly and next thing I knew was that she was hitting me which caused me to grab her by her hair and bang it on the table next to us.

I feel arms pull me away from her and next thing I knew was that I was kicked in the stomach which causes me to close my eyes. I look up and see her friend and Daniella fighting . I push Harry off of me and hit her friend that was hitting Daniella and then Selena jumped in which made me turn around and hit her .

I see Niall pick up Daniella and take her to his car and Harry and Renee doing the same with me as the cops run down the stairs to get us.

~Daniella's P.O.V~

"Are you fucking crazy?!?!" Niall yells at me which makes me even more mad "shut the hell up Horan she was fighting with my Bestfriend ! Worry about your damn girlfriend and not me ." I shout which causes him to slam on his breaks "cut the shit Daniella , Selena didn't sleep with Jackie's boyfriend because Jackie doesn't date and we both know that. So tell me what the fuck is going on!" I sit there in silence . "I don't know okay , she didn't tell me she was going to do something but let it go your girlfriend got what she deserves !" I honestly can't believe this is happening right now "why ? What has she ever done to you?" Niall asked "she has you." And with that I hop out of his car.