59

"Chaeng!" Mina called me with her famous gummy smile. She's not the rude Mina that I knew and everyone stopped bullying her. I think this is the happiest moment in my life. Seeing her being a happy and free girl.

I started to ran to her and attempt to hug her but she kept running away from me. "Minari! Stop running! I'm tired!"

She looked at me while smiling, I took 5 steps toward her. When I was about to hold her hand, her smiling face started to fade.

"Why did you leave me?" that's the first question that she spit out from her mouth.

"What? I-I didn't leave you, Minari. What do you mean?" I asked completely confused by what she said.

"You leave me. Why Chaeng? Why!? Did I'm not enough for you?" she started to cry and hiccuped. I bring my hand to her cheek but my hand can't touch her.

"Eh?" I kept walking toward her wanted to hug her but she's just like a wind. I can't touch her.

"Minari? Please. Please, forgive me. Please, comeback! Minari! I'm sorry!"

In a blink, my eyes opened and the rim of sunlight hit my eyes immediately making me scrunched my eyes up. "Where am I?"

"Chaeyoung-iie? Doctor!" I can't see clearly and that voice. Is it my mom? Not long after that, a man with white coat and glasses came.

I started to blink my eyes multiple times trying to adjusting to the light in this room. It's all white and I can smell the medicine's fragarance thing. The doctor started to ask me many questions but I just can nodded and shake my head.

But then, I remember my dream earlier. In an instant, I wake up from my bed, "Mom? I-is that you? Oh.. Mi-mina. Where is she? MOM WHERE IS SHE?" I started to panic as I can't find her here. Is this hospital? Wait why I'm here?

Some flashback of the scene where I fight a man in a stairs started to came rapidly. "Oh my god.. Sora, Jimin, Yewon.. Kids! Where are they? WHERE ARE THEY?"

I wanted to get out from this bed immediately looking for them. I started to squrming from the bed despite the pain that I felt in my body. The man with the white suit started to hold me with his other female friends.

"LET ME GO! WHERE ARE THEY!? DID YOU GUYS HIDE THEM!? SORA-YA! JIMIN-A!" now I can feel another person hugging me.

"Chaeng-iie, it's okay. Mom is here." it's my mom hugging me while tears were flowing like waterfall fron her eyes.

"Where are they, mom?! DID YOU HIDE THEM!?" I have to see them. They're not safe. Heechul might catch them. I can't just lie here doing nothing. Then, I heard the door being slammed open showed a girl on the doorframe.

"Chaeng-iie?"

"Minari? Is that you? Minari! Minari!" I crawl on my bed tried to reach her. She then reach her hand to me and hug me. She hug me and I can feel it that she's real.

"You're real. Minari, you're real. I.. I don't leave you. I.. I love you. You're real.." somehow ny head started to spin and everything went black all over again.

......

This familiar feeling came to me and the same white ceiling welcomed me from my deep sleep. But this time, it's different. I feel some heavy feeling on my right hand. I took a peek on my right and see a head lying on my right arm. I started to caressed her head. She's sleeping peacefully, I can't disturb her. But maybe my decision for caressing her head was wrong after all, cause now she's awake. Wide awake.

"Chaeng?" with confuse aura all over her face.

"Minari" I smiled at her caressed her face from her forehead, to her cheek, and down to her lips. I missed her so much.