60 [END]

Chaeyoung started to prepare all her stuffs being helped by Mina. They're getting ready attend Heechul's last court to see what kind of punishment that the judge would give to him. But Chaeyoung was kinda sure, that it would be a death penalty. Besides he murdered someone, he also sexually abused women, moreover children. But, she can't find her mother since last night when she came to her room. It was a full drama night before sleep time. Chaeyoung asking for forgive from her mom while her mom also asking for Chaeyoung to forgive her as she thought that it's all because of her. She decided to re-investigate her husband's case that make the murderer started to targeting on Chaeyoung.

"Minari, where's mom?" Chaeyoung asked while slowly getting down from the bed by herself. Mina who just realized this, immediately went to Chaeyoung's side helping the latter to sit on the wheelchair.

As Chaeyoung sit on the wheelchair comfortably, "She has to take care of some files. As she's the one who accuse Heechul as your father's murderer. So, she's been busy taking care of that since this morning."

Chaeyoung nodded on her girlfriend's statement. Girlfriend.. It reminds her of the broke up scene that she made on the park before.

"Minari."

Mina was stuffing some papers and some medicines to her bag when Chaeyoung called her. She turned her head to Chaeyoung and hummed softly. "Hm?"

"Uh.. Do you.. Still think that.. Uhh.. I'm your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung started to fidget her fingers afraid of what Mina would say. Mina on the other hand, scooted closer to Chaeyoung and squat down in front of her to met the same level with Chaeyoung's eyes.

"Why did you say that?" Mina asked while caressing Chaeyoung's hand softly.

Chaeyoung just can't stop on fidgeting her fingers. "Uh.. On the park.. Broke.. Up."

Mina nodded signaling that she knew what chaeyoung means by this. "Okay, so are you serious with that? If you're serious then I'll leave." Mina said staring at Chaeyoung's eyes seriously not even cracking a smile. But deep inside, she's laughing very hard looking at her girlfriend's reaction because of this.

"What? No! I'm not serious! What? No, I mean.. I don't deserve you and it's true but no! Eh? What did I try to say.." Chaeyoung started to covered her face using her both hands. "I'm sorry.." she started to sob quietly. Mina being the joker felt guilty upon seeing the girl she loves now crying just because of her prank. But she wanted to laugh too as she's too cute.

But the side of Chaeyoung being like this won over her heart and she started to chuckled. Chaeyoung opened her hands slowly and stare at Mina with her puffy eyes, "Hm? Why are you laughing?" Mina just kept chuckling and held her girlfriend's hands on her.

"You're too cute to resist." she kissed the back of Chaeyoung's palm.

"Eh?" Chaeyoung still can't comprehend the situation here and she just looked at Mina with her confused eyes and with an opened mouth accompanied by tears which were flowing and dried by the wind.

"I'm not perfect. But if you're here with me, I feel that I'm the most complete human in the world. Never say anything about I'm being too good for you cause I'm not. Oh, I'll let your joke on the park go." Mina held Chaeyoung's hand tightly and stood on her feet giving Chaeyoung a peck on the lips. Chaeyeong still hiccuping because of her crying. Mina can't helped but laughing.

"Again." Suddenly Chaeyoung said to Mina still holding on Mina's hand. Mina nodded and gave her a peck once more. She wiped her snot and tears then gave Mina a big smile.

"Again again again!" she said while jumping on her wheelchair.

"Be careful, you might fall." Mina said chuckling to her girlfriend. Then, Mina stood on her feet and let her hands rested on Chaeyoung's wheelchair's rested hand. She started to lean to Chaeyoung slowly and closed her eyes. Chaeyoung who saw this would came, also closed her eyes and opened her mouth a little bit to gave Mina access. They started to kiss slowly. They tilted their head in sync as if they have experience in this case for years. Slowly Chaeyoung brought her hands to cupped Mina's head while Mina kept her hands still on the rested hand of the wheelchair. Slowly, Chaeyoung could feel that Mina tucking out her tounge a bit. She let Mina be the dominant for now. She just opened her mouth while letting Mina to observe everything inside her mouth. Chaeyoung moan a little bit when Mina decided to bit her lower lip. Mina pulled out to catch some breath. "You're being a good kid, huh" Mina said leaning her forehead to the smaller girl's forehead smiling. Chaeyoung also smiles while let the weight of her head leaned on Mina's forehead.