~Chapter 9~

Behind Closed Lockers

WARNING!⚠️; this chapter is skippable at a certain point! attempted sexual harassment, please do not read further then the stopping point if you're not comfortable

I never liked walking to school alone,

I would usually walk with my friends, but none of them was seen for miles. It was quite chilly today, so I wore a hat and a jacket over my usual button up. I'm glad I told Andi, but I'm also quite scared. I don't want anyone to know what happened to me, this should only be between me, TJ, Andi, and Reed.

I was starting to get closer and closer to school. No one really pays attention to me, I'm like a background character in a huge movie. But today, was off. The weekend went by and I did nothing social, I didn't want to.

Then, why is everyone's eyes on me?

People were giggling, whispering, some were full on giving me faces. What's happening? Maybe they think I'm some else, I never wear jackets and hats. That was until,

"CYRUS!" An almost ear piercing girl voice shouts out. I turn around and see —

Iris?

She started walking up to me, raising her hoodies sleeves higher, what is she doing?

"Oh, uh- Hi Iris-" I try to say, before I feel a hard, cold hand smack across my face. I hold my cheek and tumble backwards a bit, what the hell was that for!?

"Ow! What the-"

"You're fucking gross you know that Cyrus! Stop keeping up your 'Good boy' act when you're just a desperate little shit!" Iris yelled out, her voice was breaking and I felt guilty for no reason! Everyone is crowding around, they're all agreeing with her — yelling at me, but I don't wanna hear it.

What did I do?.. I'm so confused I did nothing!

Iris stared at me for a really long period of time, it made me uncomfortable, so I looked away and covered my face where she smacked. "You've really got nothing to say, you coward?!" She then placed a hand on my shoulder "Next time you decide to fuck some fag, make sure the word doesn't get out to me" She said, annoyance stringing her words.

Everyone started following her as she walked away, asking if she was okay, how she can go through this. While I just stayed, and stared. My cheek started stinging quickly. I don't know what I did.

'Fuck some fag' I've never even slept with anyone-

WAIT...

Reed.

I only told Andi! There's no way I'm going up to Reed ever again-

Was it TJ?! Oh it was TJ! It must have been him!...

It can't be Andi...I FUCKING TRUSTED HER!

I breathed in sharply, and started feeling that horrible feeling in my stomach again. How was it her.. she told people I gave into it? Of course I didn't! Now everyone thinks I'm some sort of whore!

Then a thought slipped into my brain —

Amber...

Andi has been, close to Amber this past week, I knew I saw it at the spoon. She must've told her, she misunderstood and told EVERYONE that I wanted it.

I seriously have to talk with Andi about keeping MY secrets to HERSELF, especially when it's about someone HARASSING ME! —

Well whatever, I should just forget about it....at least I got Iris out of the way and now i'm a free man.