Benny Weir x Vampire! Reader - Double Negatives

Warning!!! - Slight making out, but that's it.

    Benny Weir couldn't listen to any warnings even if his life depended on it, which it frequently does. So, when his grandmother warned him about her old magical camera, he didn't listen. Now, you and your boyfriend chased evil copies of yourself while your friends followed you.

    Benny's grandma, an earth priestess, had a magical camera in her possession that creates a twin of any person it snaps a picture of. However, these twins are evil and wreak havoc wherever they go. As of right now, the evil version of you and Benny ran around the school as they tried to create an army of evil copies through a picture day scheme.

    "I can't believe you didn't listen to your Grandma!" you scolded your boyfriend as you ran as fast as you could.

    "I didn't think this would happen!" Benny whined.

    "When do you ever think?" Sarah groaned as you turned the corner.

    Benny opened his mouth to respond, but he was quickly cut off when he came face to face with his evil twin.

    "Yeah, Benny, you never think," Evil Benny smirked as he looked over the group of heroes that came to stop him. Behind him, your evil twin quickly approached.

    "Aw, look, (Y/N) came to play the hero," Evil (Y/N) smirked, "Remember when you used to be the villain?"

    Your friends gave you a weird look as they tried to comprehend your doppelganger's statement. "I don't know what you're talking about," you spoke as you shrugged it off.

    "You don't?" she mused evilly, "You don't remember your time on the streets?"

    You clenched your teeth tightly as you felt everyone's eyes train on you. "We don't talk about that."

    "You mean you haven't told your friends about your old life?" Evil (Y/N) laughed, "Do they even know how long you've really been a vampire?"

    "Shut up, bat brain!" you hissed furiously.

    "(Y/N), what is she talking about?" Benny asked confusedly, the thought of the evil doppelganger's plan long forgotten.

    "Yeah, (Y/N), what am I talking about?" Evil (Y/N) mused aloud, "Am I talking about all of those people you killed? Am I talking about all of those boys you seduced? Or maybe I'm talking about all of those crimes you committed with your old friends?"

    "(Y/N) wouldn't do anything like that!" Sarah defended, "She's nothing like you and your posse of mindless clones."

    "You don't have to do this, Sarah," you sighed as you bit your lip nervously, "It's over. It's time to come clean." You didn't want your new friends to find out about your past life, but now, there was no hiding from it.

    "What are you talking about?" Ethan asked worriedly as you stepped in front of your friends, a horrible snarl tugging at your lips as you crouched into an offensive position.

    "Alright, if you really want to fight, pull up," you growled as your hands signaled for her to run at you, "'Cause you can come and get it. But I'll warn you, you won't look so good when I'm done with you."

    "Sarah, was that very nice of her?" Evil (Y/N) taunted, "You don't think she learned that from someone around here, do you?"

    "Aw, this kitty's got claws," Evil Benny smirked approvingly as he checked you out, much to the dismay of Benny.

    "What are you so happy about?" you snarled with bared fangs.

    "(Y/N) is my girl," Evil Benny smirked as he wrapped his arm around Evil (Y/N) and quickly pecked her lips, "and you're falling right into her trap."