Chapter 1

(Kelley's New Face Claim ^)

Kelley's POV

There's some rare people in this world who can make absolutely anything into an adventure.

If we're lucky one of those fearless generous souls show us how it's done, how to live.

Except, sometimes it doesn't feel like luck, sometimes it feels like they sent from above as a gift to the rest of us.

Because when someone like that finds you, And somehow chooses you as their friend it makes you think that you can fly.

Or at the very least it helps you get through high school. Which when your seventeen is everything.

Though it was Line who always seemed like she was about to take flight.

Like she might bound out of her seat at any moment.

xxxxxxxxxx

I remember it like it was yesterday. The reason why. I keep reliving that night wondering would she still be here if I had told Ernie about the moped. What if I told her not to go? I have a lot of if I had done this instead going on in my head.

I want a fresh start, so I Kelley Fliehler have applied and been accepted into the Greenhouse academy in San Francisco.

xxxxxxxxxx

I sit in the plane daydreaming of the good times before Line's death.

We were three years old running around the farm. We both would pet the goats. Picking up the chickens. However we learned doing so was a hazard after Line got bit. But instead of the expected crying like a normal person would've, she laughed her butt off as the chicken ran away.

 Then there was the time when we were thirteen, so three years ago when we both sat wrong on the swing in the barn

Then there was the time when we were thirteen, so three years ago when we both sat wrong on the swing in the barn. It was the barn, the big red one of route one. That was where the party was held that night. The night I last had her in my life when I went to bed thinking I'd see her seven am in the weight room.

xxxxxxxxxx

Unknown POV

"We are going to have a new Eagle being brought in during lunch today so be on your best behavior" Louis says during announcements.

"Aren't we always" Parker jokes looking to Daniel for a laugh at his joke.

"Dude that wasn't funny. At all. Whatsoever." Daniel remarks as the students are passed out their math worksheets.