T H E N E W S

"Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie Caught Seeing Each Other"

The tv in Exo's living room was turned on, six boys starring intensly at the screen. There were pictures that Dispatch had taken of Kai driving, and Jennie walking into his car. The eldest, Minseok, looked disappointed at the sight.

"What if Soo found out..?" Baekhyun queitly asked.

"He's doing his activities.. Let's hope it takes a while for him to find out..?" Jongdae questioned Baekhyun's question.

The youngest, Sehun, leaned against Baekhyun, "He already found out. By now, he should be home."

All six boys stared at the clock, and notice that both Jongin and Kyungsoo were out of the house.

"I hope Soo comes home," Baekhyun quietly said.

~~~~

"Last night, Korea Dispatch had taken pictures of Blackpink Jennie and EXO Kai. Jennie was getting-"

Kyungsoo shut the radio off, and sighed. He knew this was coming. Over the two years that he and Jongin were dating, Jongin had barely wanted to be near him, even if Jongin said he loved him.

"Hey D.O, I have to talk to CEO Lee Soon-man with the other managers about this rumor. Do you want to go home first? I can-" Kyungsoo's manager bladder.

"Don't worry, hyung. I actually have to go get food for the other members," Kyungsoo faked smiled. He silently thanked his acting skills to not cry in front of his manager.

"Okay, but be careful," his manager looked serious.

"Yes! I will," Kyungsoo smiled before shutting the door to his car.

Kyungsoo silently drove home. Instead of taking the shortcut to the dorm, Kyungsoo took the longer route home. Kyungsoo made sure to stop at the local food store near the drom. He was thinking about all the times that he and Kai hung out. How everything seemed so fake to him now. Even if Kai smiled or laughed, they were all forced.

It was the first year Blackpink had debuted. Kai was all about Blackpink, always playing their song. He really liked dancing to the songs and was really into it. Kyungsoo had encourage him to cover one of the songs. Kai also got all of Blackpink's merch. He even wanted to go see their concert, but because of his busy schedule to film Andante, he couldn't go support the girls. Kai could nonstop talk about Jennie to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo over heard the two talking.

"Hey Yeol! Blackpink is so gorgeous!"

"Man, they are," Chanyeol laughed.

"I really want to meet them," Kai groaned.

"What about Soo?" Chanyeol had questioned Kai's actions.

"What about him?" Kai was now on a serious tone.

"You hadn't told him?"

"About Jennie?"

"Ofcourse."

"No, why would I? He's so clingy and posessive."

"But it's no ordinary celebrity-crush."

"I know.. I know.."

Kyungsoo never forgot about those days. Some days, when he had hard times sleeping, he would walk into Kai's room. Those nights, all Kai did was ignore him.

"-SOO!"

Kyungsoo jumped from where he was standing, on the edge of crying. It was Chanyeol starring at him.

"There you are! Everyone was scared for you! Why are you here and not at home?"

"I.. I had to run some errands.." Kyungsoo semi-lied.

"Come on.. You look so dead and tired.. Let's go home and sleep.." Chanyeol dragged Kyungsoo out of the store.

"Did you bring your car?" Kyungsoo asked as Chanyeol led him to his car.

"No. I figure that you would be here at this time, so I walked," Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo his goofy smile.

"Why is everyone looking for me?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he got into his passenger car. Chanyeol decided to drive since Kyungsoo did not look like he was in a good state of mind to drive.

"Let's see.. You were suppose to be home about two hours ago. Your manager said you were at the grocery store, but that was hours and hours ago since he last saw you. When we called the store earlier, they said they did not see their usual shopper. Our manager had not seen you inside the practice room... So I decided to come look for you.." Chanyeol sighed as he drove the car home.

"I just need some time alone..." Kyungsoo sniffed.

Chanyeol stayed quiet.