W E L C O M E B A C K

WARNING: dirty talk. LIKE DIRTY DIRTY

Exo Members Chanyeol and Kyungsoo Holding Hands?

Exo Chanyeol and Kyungsoo Back In Korea

Exo Members Suho, Xiumin and Chen greeting D.O. and Chanyeol At The Airport

Exo Chanyeol and D.O. now resides together.

"Chanyeol... When we go back... Do you think... You can stay with me at my apartment?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol.

"Of course I can. I don't think we will be doing much other than the variety show," Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo nodded.

Luhan had already left the night before, since his vacation was not as long as he planned. He had to get back to his acting and he couldn't do much about it. The managers had left earlier this morning, saying that they had errands to run before they boarded the plane, but none seem to be here.

"Aish, where is our managers?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he saw the time on his phone.

"Maybe they just forgot. Let's give them some time," Kyungsoo mumbled, and Chanyeol agreed.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Chanyeol had gotten a call from their managers.

"Hey Yeol! We had to board the earliest plane this morning since CEO wants us back pretty soon. I forgot to tell you guys that, but you guys won't be needed until tomorrow. So stay safe!" Their manager said before hanging up.

"I guess we are alone?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at Kyungsoo.

"It's okay," Kyungsoo slipped his hand into Chanyeol's hand, "We have each other anyways."

"That's true," Chanyeol laughed before they both walked to the entrance of the boarding area.

~~~

Once the two had landed in Incheon International Airport, there was a ton of fans waiting for them. Chanyeol did his best to keep Kyungsoo close to him. They walked out of the airport to spot Junmyeon, Minseok and Jongdae waiting for them.

"Chanyeol! Kyungsoo!" Jongdae and Minseok yelled at the boys to come their direction. They wanted to give the two a heart warming, but the fans were not letting the two get through, especially with all the news around them.

"Hey hyung!" Chanyeol smiled as he got into the car, following the elders (I say 'elder' as if they are in their 60's xD)

"Hi hyungs," Kyungsoo greeted his friends with a smile, sitting next to Chanyeol.

Once they all settle inside the car, they drove off to their dorm.

"How's my baby doing?" Junmyeon pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Fine, I was just fine until I came back," Kyungsoo groaned.

"Aw, don't be like that Soo," Minseok pouted.

"Yah! It's been one hectic month without you two! CEO was going to chop all of our heads with. Thank goodness he couldn't," Jongdae whined.

"Shut up, Dae," Kyungsoo laughed.

"What did you two do in Paris?" Junmyeon ignored Jongdae.

"We saw Luhan!" Kyungsoo giggled.

"We heard! How is he? And his girlfriend? Are they still together? Omg him coming out Bi was the craziest shit that happened," Minseok exploded with questions.

"Ah, they are! She just couldn't come because of her parents, but he did not seem too happy?" Chanyeol slide his behind Kyungsoo and held him by the waist.