T E A M S

BLACKPINK Jennie was seen in Manila with EXO Kai

"Jongin can't you go one day without bringing your girlfriend along?" Jongdae and Baekhyung whined in sync.

"Oh shut up. All we did yesterday was to the beach," Jongin rolled his eyes.

"Jongin, you don't even know what we are doing today," Junmyeon glared at Jongin.

"Well, I do have to get back to the girls before our concert. Bye~" Jennie kissed Jongin before leaving with her manager.

Baekhyun lookeed over at Kyungsoo, but he was talking to Kris about the day. Baekhyun looked at Sehun but he was busy ignoring Jongin.

"Yah, Sehunnie!" Baekhyun whinned to Sehun.

"What, babe?" Sehun looked up from his phone.

"TALK TO ME" Baekhyun whined even more.

"Shut up and listen to Kris," Sehun grinned, earning him a glare from Baek.

"Okay kids, today, we are going to split up!" Kris said, "our managers have set up a scavenger hunt for us all. And I mean all of them! So they might be harder than normal.. Tao's manager is crazy for scavenger hunt. Anyways, there will be a Team A and Team B. Myeon and I will be team leaders, as always, and choose our team mates. Any questions?"

"When does it end?" Baekhyun whined.

"When the trip ends. There is over a 100 things we have to do," Kris laughed.

"If we aren't winning anything, I ain't trying," Sehun said.

"100,000 won to your favorite resturant," Kris smiled.

"Ima make sure my team wins!" Jongdae said.

"You could always come over to my house to eat," Minseok whined.

"Ah, right," Jongdae smiled at Minseok.

"Okay let's start choosing teams," Junmyeon stood up.

"1.. 2... 3..." Kris threw out a sissor while Junmyeon threw a rock.

"I always win," Junmyeon laughed.

"Hurry and choose the person you want on your team," Kris groaned.

"I want my baby Tao," Junymeon rolled his eyes.

"Chanyeol"

"Kyungsoo"

"Sehun"

"Minseok"

"Lay"

"Luhan"

"Jongin"

"Baekhyun"

"Jongdae."

"And that is how the bottoms and tops were chosen," Baekhyun smack Kyungsoo's back.

"And that will be he reason why you will only have one hand if you don't stop," Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun.

"Sorry!" Baekhyun laughed.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before looking at Luhan.

"Lu, whats wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Hm.. we broke up.. I guess it is time to take a break," Luhan smiled.

"Oh.. Well as long as you are happy," Kyungsoo smiled.

"Alright! Our frist task is to find someone who has aten fish and be friend them?" Junmyeon said.

"What kind of scavenger hunt is this?" Tao asked.

"I don't know, maybe you should ask your manager," Minseok glared.

"Oh," Tao chuckled.

...

one week later

"Hyung! We finished out last one!" Sehun cheered.

"Yeah but those shorties over there finished yesterday," Chanyeol groaned.

"You could alwasy go to Kyungsoo to get food," Jongdae laughed.

"Shut up, Jongdae!" Chanyeol smacked the short boy.

"Guys shut up," Kris groaned, "I lost to Junmyeon. Fucking Junmyeon. Ima die!"

"We all lost our dignity, but not as much as Kris," Jongin said.

"Our dad is going to die by our mom," Jongdae smirked.

"I made a bet with Baekhyun, my dick is going to die," Sehun cried.

"Go make babies! Just don't come to me," Kris cried.

"Well I gotta go find my Soo or else he gonna kill me. I promise him I'll come right back when we finsih our scavenger hunt," Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol got up and walked off back to the hotel. Sehun got up and walked with Chanyeol.

...

When Chanyeol got back to the hotel, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were on the bed talking about something.

"Oh! Channie, you're back!" Kyungsoo beamed when he saw Chanyeol walking through the door.

"Yeah, I am. Baek, Sehun is in your room already," Chanyeol groaned as he flopped onto the bed next to Kyungsoo.

"I'M GOING OKAY! I GET IT YOU WANT TO-" Baekhyun shouted before getting hit with a bool, "Im going bye bye!"

"Come here," Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol scouted his body closer to Kyungsoo, and flipped himself over so he could see the younger.

"What were you and Baek talking about?" Chanyeol asked. He cupped Kyungsoo's face before removing some of the younger's hair out of his face.

"We ran into Jongin and Jennie the other day while going to the super market. Baek's been mad at him and almost threw him into the water. I had to stop him and he's been scolding me ever since. He said I shouldn't stick up for him or be nice to him anymore. He said you would be mad if you ever found out," Kyungsoo whispered.

"Mad? Why would I?" Chanyeol sat up and looked at Kyungsoo.

"Because what he did to me was not right, and I shouldn't need to stick up to him because he can do it himself.. But I did it for Baek. I swear!" Kyungsoo cried.

"Kyungsoo I'm not-"

"Chanyeol please believe me! I didn't want BAek getting in trouble with the police! And I know Junmyeon would get mad at us if anything bad happened to any of us- especially since we are on vacation and he doesn't want to do any paper work-" Kyungsoo cried even more.

"Kyungsoo," Chanyeol brought the younger close to him, "I'm not mad."

"Huh?" Kyungsoo looked up at Chanyeol.

"I'm not mad," Chanyeol repeated, "It's your nature to be nice to anyone and you are too soft. It's fine, don't cry."

Kyungsoo sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"Are you sure you aren't mad?"

"Of cours, baby. I would never get mad at you." Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's forehead before getting up.

Kyungsoo also got up with Chanyeol's help.

"Come on. Let's go get some dinner before we go to the pool! It is our last night!" Chanyeol held the smaller's hand and marched out of the room.

As the past Baekhyun and Sehun's room, Sehun screamed. The couple's face turned red before running down the hall into the elevator.

---------------

I have reached 1000 words :) I have one more chapter before the book is done! Please enjoy!