H O T E L

WARNING boyxboy leaf now if you dun like smut-

No updates on EXO

Chanyeol had checked out a room for Kyungsoo and himself. The other boys had gotten their own rooms with their signifcant other. Luhan and Jongin both had gotten single rooms.

Kyungsoo started to pick up the duffle bag and suitcase to get ready to go to his and Chanyeol's room, when the elder shook his head. Chanyeol did not want his small boyfriend to break, even if he knew that could not happen. Chanyeol still wanted Kyungsoo safe. Once getting the keys, Chanyeol walked over to Kyungsoo, picking up all their luggage, and walking off.

"Channie~" Kyungsoo whined following his boyfriend.

"Yes?" Chanyeol laughed. Kyungsoo looked so cute when he whined.

"Can I please help you?" Kyungsoo pouted.

"Hm," Chanyeol looked at what his small boyfriend could hold, "you could hold my hand!"

Chanyeol put all their luggage into one hand, and grab Kyungsoo's hand.

"Come on!" Chanyeol grinned and walked off.

The small male hid his red face as he followed Chanyeol upstairs.

~~~

"Chanyeol~" Kyungsoo moaned. Chanyeol pinned the younger one down, spreading his legs wide opened.

"Yes, my love?" Chanyeol smirked into Kyungsoo's ear.

Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's ear, down to his neck and back up again. The smaller tugged on the hem of the other's shirt, wanting more. Chanyeol got up and took off his shirt. Chanyeol came back down and sucked on Kyungsoo's skin, leaving marks. Chanyeol held the smaller's hands above his head with one hand and the other hand traced the younger's thighs.

"Chanyeollie~" Kyungsoo moaned.

"Sh... It's okay," Chanyeol left butterfly kisses down Kyungsoo's stomach.

"Chanyeol! Kyungsoo!" Junmyeon yelled from outside the door, "Please hurry or I will come in there!"

"Okay!" Chanyeol said to Junmyeon.

The two waited until they were sure that Junmyeon was out of ear shot.

"Yeol! Please just.. Please.." Kyungsoo whimpered.

"Shh... Don't worry, I'll take care of it," Chanyeol smirked before taking off Kyungsoo's pants.

Chanyeol licked Kyungsoo's member, then put it all in his mouth. It fit perfectly, small yet big.

After getting Kyungsoo off, Chanyeol helped the smaller change into clean clothes.

"Yeol, what about you?" Kyungsoo asked as they left their hotel room.

"Don't worry, I'll somehow get rid of it," Chanyeol chuckled grabbing Kyungsoo's hand.

Once they got into the lobby, Sehun and Baekhyun were making faces at the two.

"Someone just got off-" Baekhyun coughed out.

"But who did it on the airplane?" Kyungsoo shot back.

"Ew that was you?" Jongdae shrieked.

"Omg guys-" Kris tried calming down the kids.

"MOM IS COMING BACK!" Tao called.

Everyone quieted down.

"Wow, you guys are that scared of Junmyeon," Kris laughed.

"Yeah, and I'll hit you if you don't shut up right now," Junmyeon glaed at Kris.

"Uhm, yeah. Why don't we get going to our first stop!" Kris coughed.

_______

i know.. short chapter :( i didn't want it to be short but like i really dont know what to based it off of so yeah :) love you all <3