A I R P O R T

Former EXO member D.O., Chanyeol and Luhan seen together

"Luhan said he's coming back today," Kyungsoo looked at his phone.

"Why?" Chanyeol looked over the smaller shoulder.

"I don't know, but he wants us to pick him up," Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol.

"We can go. I'll just get my car ready," Chanyeol smiled.

"Are you sure? Don't you have anything to do?" Kyungsoo questioned the elder.

"It's fine. I think production for the song is going to take a while anyways," Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay... Let's go then," Kyungsoo smiled.

The two then left the apartment. Since they left EXO a month ago, they barely had anyone stalking them other than Dispatch. Kyungsoo finished up his last drama and hadn't been in any other dramas or movies. Chanyeol had been producing his own songs, and has been making Kyungsoo sing with him.

The two arrived at the airport in no time. They parked and made their way inside the airport, holding hands. Chanyeol didn't want Kyungsoo to get lost.

"I wonder why he came here," Chanyeol questioned.

"Maybe something is happening here?" Kyungsoo shook his head. There had been no news about Luhan anyways.

The two stayed silent and waited at the gates for arriving from China. After waiting some thirty minutes, Chanyeol left to go and get drinks for them. Kyungsoo sat alone on the bench waiting for Luhan.

"Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo looked up to see Kai and Jennie.

"Hi..?" Kyungsoo looked away from the two.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked.

"Waiting for someone," Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Is anyone here with you?" Jennie looked around.

"Yeah, Chanyeol," Kyungsoo mumbled, seeing Luhan's tall figure walking towards him.

"Where is he? I haven't seen him since you both left," Kai put in.

"He went to go get us drinks," Kyungsoo stood up and walk towards his friend.

"Kyungie~!" Luhan hugged the smaller.

"Hannie!" Kyungsoo hugged the taller back.

"What is this? JenKai? Aren't you adorable together?" Luhan smiled at Jennie.

"Thank you, Luhan!" Jennie smiled.

"Now where is the mans of yours?" Luhan looked around for Chanyeol.

"He said he was getting drinks," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He knew the two younger had feelings for each other, it was just the at Kyungsoo wanted to take his time and not rush into a relationship.

"Chanyeol and you?" Jennie gasped.

"No. We aren't a thing,"Kyungsoo snapped on his cousin.

"Oh, hey!" Chanyeol popped out of no where.

"Chanyeol! There my big boy is!" Luhan hugged the boy, and then released his as soon as he saw bubble tea.

"Why are you guys here?" Kai asked.

"We should be asking you that," Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo close to his side.

"We are meeting the rest of EXO," Jennie smiled, "My bandmates should be here soon!"

"That's cool," Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hand.

"Ou, do you think we could say hi to Junmyeon hyung and the rest of them? We haven't been able to see them," Kyungsoo pouted.

"Sure! If Luhan is cool with it," They turned to look at Luhan.

"I'll be okay!" Luhan sipped his straw, "I could drink this all day."

The five sat down and waited for EXO. Chanyeol sat in between Kyungsoo and Jennie, making sure that the smaller did not see anything the couple did. Luhan sat on the other side of Kyungsoo, entertaining him all about China. Kai and Jennie were on their phones, texting.

"Guannie and I had so much fun! We went to multiple events as a couple, but then some things happened. Since her parents don't like me as much, we have been less hanging out, but we still text and all. I don't know if I will be able to see her until next month," Luhan pouted.

"But you at least still communicate? And that's good!" Kyungsoo smiled.

"I guess, but you get to see yours-" Luhan complained.

"We aren't a thing!" Kyungsoo pinched Luhan's side.

"Ow... OKay okay you guys will tho!" Luhan laughed.

"Sure whatever," Kyungsoo pouted.

"It's Junmyeon hyung," Chanyeol stood up.

"Come on, let's go say hi," Kyungsoo stood up and helped Luhan stand up.

"Lay hyung is with them too!" Chanyeol started walking towards the crowd.

Luhan followed closely behind, and so did Kai. Jennie waited behind, since her members weren't there yet. Once the four had gather close enough for the other EXO members to see them, Baekhyun shouted.

"KYUNGIE~" Baekhyun shouted, running towards the younger.

Chanyeol stood behind Kyungsoo, catching the two as Baekhyun jumped onto Kyungsoo.

"OMg, Baek your heavy," Kyungsoo held onto Baekhyun.

"I missed you," Baekhyun cooed.

"Baekhyun get off of him," Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun offed.

"You don't have to be protective over him," Baekhyun laughed.

"It's nice to see you all again," Junmyeon laughed, "But we should get going."

There was a ton of fans surrounding them now. They had caused such a commotion that all their fans were surrounding them.

"Yeah, we have to get Luhan to our place anyways," Kyungsoo chuckled before showing the others Luhan.

"OMG, I heard Tao and Kris will be coming to Korea soon," Yixing spoked up.

"When?" Luhan asked.

"Sometimes this week. We should hang out!" Yixing said as they all walked.

"Alright, I can send out the details to you guys," Junmyeon said before they departed into their own ways.

"Bye~" Exo chanted before walking away.

"Bye~" Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Luhan said.

Once the three boys finally got into their car, and settled down, Luhan fell asleep. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo sat in the front in silence.

______

Author's Note

BRUH ISTG HANSOO WAS A SAILING SHIP KFJLKJSD

pictures are all on AFF lol

I'm Kiidding I just needed to spam with all these crazy LuSoo/HanSoo stuff I have lol. I love these two. And like ChanSoo is still number one on my ship list.. Like has been since 2015 xDD I really didn't ship KaiSoo as much. Lol they didn't interact AS much and like I feel like some people over hyped them but like I mean if you love them GO FOR IT SHOOT FOR THE STARS cause we all have our own stars to shoot for! Lol go support Luhan if you ain't -_- Our deer is out there being a lonesome dear. lol. bye~~