B E C A U S E H E W A S A B O Y

EXO member D.O. has stopped all his activities until Febuary

"Myeon... What if he isn't okay?" Luhan asked through the phone.

"I... I honestly don't know..."

"Just... Send him my well beings... And tell him to call me soon! I don't want my baby squishy to be sad..."

"Ha.. I will Han. But I gotta really go. You know how strict CEO is," Junmyeon groaned as Exo's manager poped his head into Junmyeon's room.

After the call, Junmyeon headed downstairs to where the other boys were.

"Since no one knows what is going on with Kyungsoo, we decided to push back your guys January album until next year," their manager said.

"Well he ain't saying shit to any of us," Kai rolled his eyes.

"Well you are happy," Baekhyuun mumbled.

"I can try talking to him... But I don't know where is apartment is.." Chanyeol pouted.

"I can give you a ride, but for now, you are all on vacation. Don't do anything stupid," their managers specifically looked at Kai before walking out of their dorm.

"Yes!" They all called towards their managers.

Kai had left the dorm to practice his dance skills, forgetting that he was the reason why Kyungsoo was were he was. Suho had ran up to his room to talk to Kris, Lay and Tao on the phone. Minseok and Jongdae decided to watch movies on the Netflix, and Sehun and Baekhyun decided to stream for their game.

~~~

It was hours later when the rest of the members heard anything from Chanyeol. It was almost midnight when Junmyeon got a call from the younger boy.

"Hyung.. I couldn't stop him.. I'm sorry..."

"What do you mean?!" Minseok hovered over the phone.

"Is Kyung still alive?!" Baekhyun cried.

"... Kyung.. He... He's at the hospital..."

"..."

The boys all stayed silent. Just then, Kai had entered the room.

"What's going on?" Kai had set his bag down.

"Kyungsoo is in the hospital," Sehun got up from where he was and left to his room.

Even though Sehun and Kai had been best best friends, Kai had also lied to Sehun. They told each other everything but after Kai had been seeing Jennie, he hung out with "cooler" people. Sehun knew it was because how close he and Kyungsoo had been that Kai wouldn't tell him. But that is not what best friends do.

"Hunnie!" Baekhyun called after his boyfriend. Baekhyun had been the closest to Kyungsoo along with Luhan and Chanyeol. No one could get any closer. Except Junmyeon. The leader was close with everyone.

Kai stood in the hallway shook. Of course he loved Kyungsoo, but he knew it would not last. Why? Because Kyungsoo was a male. He was not someone that Kai would want to hang out in public with. He did not want his mom to find out he was Bi sexual. Kai was scared, but his feelings towards Jennie was real. He loved her with all his heart, and he rather be with a girl he could show up to parties with than a boy.

"Don't blame it on me. He said it out loud-" Kai groaned.

"You lied, Jongin, You LIED. Not to one of us, but to all of us. What happened to 'us all sharing secrets' huh?" Jongdae sighed before getting up and leaving the room too.

Minseok had followed Jongdae to his room, not wanting to talk to Kai too.

The only one left was Junmyeon. He had patiently waited for everyone to shout at Kai since he really did not want to say anything in front of them.

"Kai..."

"Are you going to lash at me too?" Kai groaned.

"Actually... I am happy you are happy. Happiness should come first... But yes.. what you did was wrong. You should not have lied to any of us, especially Kyungsoo. Instead of just breaking up with him, you basically lead him on.. I'm sorry..." Junmyeon had left the room too.

____

Author's NOte

As I said, a lot of the things happening to Kyungsoo, almost happened to me. I was on the edge of making poor decisions bUT ISTG I AVOIDED THE HOSPITAL. Honestly.. The reason why my ex left me was because I taboo myself. Okay so like in the Hmong way, if you have the same last name, you can't date each other. AND YA GURL HERE DID IT but like he did not want it, and tried convincing me that he was PERFECTLY fine with. This bitch wasn't. Two weeks in to our relationship, I deadass found out he was still talking to his EX and was talking to OTHER girls. THIS BOY. Okay and then yeah it ended there. With all those "I love You" and "I miss you" yeah they were the fakest lies I have ever heard in my lifee anyways, I found out afterwards that he was dating my BFF and like yeah... He didn't want to date me because I had the same last name and we were basically "cousins" because we had the same last name but not related by blood -_- tis boy.

BTW Ima make Jennie Kyungsoo's cousin lmao it's CREATIVE NON FICTION YO you know.. like creative real shit. Lmao like a memoir?? But like some different stuff happen and all- Yeah I think you understand!