♛ O N E ♛

the first few chapters will be flashback chapters

the first few chapters will be flashback chapters. Just so you won't be confused x
[edited]

Finally the man came back. "The results are here." he said. "And?" said the intimidating Italian man. "She is...."

F L A S H B A C K : [2 and a half years ago]
Location : Vancouver, CAN

Everyday I'm rushing to the hospital to see my dying mother that suffers from cancer. That's not how it's supposed to be. My mother should be at home and be happy because that's what she deserves. At home living a comfortable life and giving dating advises to her 15 year old daughter and playing with her 7 year old son but here we are. In a hospital with her taking her last breaths.

"Octavia, I have to tell you something."
"Mom save your breath please." I said while sitting next to her crying.
"No I owe you the truth." she insisted. She took a deep breath and started.
"While I was married to my ex we had a fight just before I flew to Russia. While I was there I was extremely sad so I went to the bar and got drunk. After a while an italian man came. We slept together. We had an affair the whole two weeks while I was in Russia but I never saw him again after my holidays were over. He is your real father. Not my ex. I wanted you to meet him but you couldn't. I tried to call him but failed. I'm sorry I never told you who your father is and that I made you believe it was my ex. I'm so sorry. I love you so much Octavia. You've grown into such a beautiful young woman." She said.
"Mom what are you talking about?"
"His last name is Bianchi, that's all I kn-" Suddenly she stopped breathing and her eyes shut close.
"Mom, MOM? Please wake up. Mom please, I love you. Mom please." I started crying and the doctors dragged me out. And that's how it all started.

After my mother died I ignored almost everyone and completely focused on my hobbies which were boxing and shooting. I know not exactly typical girl hobbies but there was just something that always drew me to it. I hardly went to school and this one name constantly invaded my mind. Bianchi. Could it be true? Is someone I never met really my father? And did my mother really lie to me all this time?
Even though I tried to get away from everyone my friends kept trying to convince me to go out and if they'd succeed they'd take me to underground fights. My mom always said that they had a bad influence on me but I never listened. Maybe she was right but I didn't care anymore.
I didn't care about anything anymore.
I just felt numb and somehow that was worse than the pain I felt when I saw her die. So I just sat there watching those fighters beat each other up.
I kept thinking about participating. Thinking that maybe it would make me feel something but never did it. My mom wouldn't have wanted that but I couldn't do anything to clear my head. My thoughts were constantly running wild and I kept thinking about how the man I thought was my father maybe isn't. I really wanted to find out but the fact that I haven't seen my mothers ex in years made it a lot more complicated. Ever since I saw how he really is I stopped visiting him but maybe he'd come if I'd call him. I don't know I just really want to find out the truth.

Words: 685

this chapter is really short and I'm sorry for that but I promise they'll be a lot longer

this chapter is really short and I'm sorry for that but I promise they'll be a lot longer. Usually I write at least twice as much but I had to stop here to make the next chapter work. I'll also try to update as fast as I can but I'll work on both of my stories so it could take a few days. Much love x