♛ T W O ♛

Thank you so so much for 100 reads

Thank you so so much for 100 reads. I love you all and hope you'll all continue to like my story x.
[edited]

F L A S H B A C K : [ 2 years ago]
Location: Vancouver, CAN

I thought a lot about what my mother said and I came to the conclusion that I'd only find out the truth if I'd meet up with her ex so that's what I did. I meet up with him and kept the cup he drank out of telling him that I'd throw it in the trash when really I put it in my bag and went to get a DNA test.
Turns out that he really isn't my father. To my surprise I wasn't sad. He was never a really good father and a crap person overall but what I did feel is anger.
I snapped at everyone and couldn't control my temper. What made it worse is that I knew how to fight and was afraid that I'd hurt my brother if I had one of my moments again. I knew I couldn't continue like this so I started underground fighting.
I know it was a bad idea from the start. That once you start it's almost impossible to get out but I thought it was the only way to control my anger.
And it really did help me to control it and I was really good too but really good doesn't mean i never got hit. It was really hard to hide the wounds from my step father especially if they were serve but somehow I managed. So yes the fights are very dangerous but I still didn't care. I still felt numb.
I still didn't care about anything.
The only good thing right now is that I am undefeated and build myself a reputation which means that the money I get for winning is higher than what the fighters usually get.
It's not like I desperately need the money but it could be useful in the future.

Six months after my mother's death I decided to start searching for my real father but that turned out to be harder than I originally thought. I started with the most obvious option. I googled his last name but to my misfortune I found out that Bianchi is a quite popular Italien name. There was not anything worth mentioning and it didn't help me find my father.
How could I possibly find someone with a last name like that?

*beep beep*
'I have a fight for you in two hours'
Mitch, my manager texted me. Honestly he's not as bad as I imagined him to be at first. He is a little grumpy at times but pretty funny and a good guy.
'I'll be there.'
I send back and put on my fighting clothes. Just as I was about to leave the house my stepfather stopped me.
"Where are you going?"
"Gym." was all I said before leaving I haven't really been the best at communicating and I'm really sorry for that because my step father is really trying to be there for us so he really doesn't deserve that. He is the only father figure I ever had and I love him so much but I just don't know how to talk to him or anyone for that matter.

I hoped on my 'Ducati 1199 panigale in matte black and started driving. It is my baby which I got for my sixteenth birthday a few months ago. I still can't believe that my mother couldn't be there to celebrate my birthday with me.

I arrived thirty minutes before the fight to stretch and talk to Mitch. He told me a little bit about my opponent saying he is also undefeated and how good he is. It honestly sounded like he has a crush on that guy.

Faster than anticipated the thirty minutes where over and the fight began.
When I saw my opponent I knew that it's going to be a hard fight. He had the perfect fighter body. Enough muscle to cause some serious damage to his apponent  but not too much so he's still quick. Mitch was probably right that this fight was going to be a lot harder than I thought but I wasn't about to give up the title of being undefeated.

"Fight." screamed the announcer. We started to circle each other until he threw the first punch which nearly hit my face but I dodged just in time. Then I threw a punch but he blocked it. Then I tried to kick him but he dodged. This continued for a few minutes and I was getting frustrated. Just dodging, blocking and throwing punches and kicks until i was able to surprise him and punched  his jaw and heard a satisfying crack. It shouldn't feel this good but I does and I don't know if that makes me crazy or not. You could see that he was extremely angry and tried to punch me but I dodged. Before I could react he threw another punch directly to my stomach which knocked the air out of me. While I tried to recover he threw a punch which I tried to dodge but it still hit the top of my had. He hit me so hard I swear my skull cracked. I felt so much pain but I somehow managed to knock him out .

I got out of the ring and stumbled over to Mitch to collect my money but when I was about to reach him darkness overtook me.

Words: 943

Vote and comment for a new chapter.
Love you x