♛ S E V E N ♛

Thank you for 3

Thank you for 3.9k reads. I love you
Enjoy the chapter x

F L A S H B A C K [a few minutes ago]:

We were walking in an always silence next to each other. It was pretty obvious that he doesn't like me but I tried to hide my dislike towards him a little but if he keeps this asshole act on I'm going to loose my shit.

After five minutes we finally arrived. And I'm not even exaggerating. It literally took us five minutes to get here. The maid nocked on the door which was opened by the devil himself. The doctor was already in there standing in front of the window. I wasn't nervous like i expected me to be. I was rather happy that all this bullshit will be over and i can go back to my stepfather and my little brother. I really miss them and i know they missed me too. We often texted or called each other and they would always mention that they wish I would come back home which I intend to do as soon as this is over.

"Please sit down." The Italien devil said.
I walked past him into the room and sat down in one of the three leather chairs that are position in front of a little but luxurious looking desk. He took a seat next to me and the maid left.

P R E S E N T T I M E:

I won't beat around the bush now. Said the said the older looking doctor. He had a nice but strict aura which made me like him but still be a little intimidated by him.
"The results are here and she is indeed you daughter." He said. It wasn't a big surprise for me but obviously it was for my father.
"I'm gonna leave you two alone." Said the doctor. I was just about to scream at him that he cannot leave me here in this awkwardness but the door was just signaled that he was gone. What kind of human being does that. Okay I'm being dramatic but it's really awkward right now and I just want to leave.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said. I was shocked to hear that. He doesn't look like someone who apologizes very often but I don't know what he was apologizing for.
„For what?"
„Not being there while you grew up and being so cruel to you in the very few hours we've know each other."
"It's okay. At least I know the truth now."
"Do you want to-" I cut him off. I don't want to get to know him or any member of this family that I'm not apart of.
"I think it's best if I go now."
"Where do you want to go?"
"Home."
"I can take you it's no problem." I felt kinda bad because he obviously wants to get to know me but I don't. I don't want to get attached to anything here. I already broke that rule when I started being friends with Kimberly but it's really hard not to befriend her.
"No you can't because I didn't mean the apartment I'm living in I mean back to my family."
"You said your mother died."
"Yes she did and I meant my stepfather and my little brother."
"Oh." He seemed heartbroken and I felt so bad for it. I didn't know what to do so I said the first thing that came to my mind.
"I mean I could wait a week or two before I go back. Maybe we could get to know each other." Why. Did. I. Say. That? Fuck.
"Really? You would?" A smile made its way onto his face and I didn't feel so bad about my decision anymore. I just can't get attached...

Words: 667

I know I said I would update yesterday but my WiFi was fucked and it wouldn't upload anything

I know I said I would update yesterday but my WiFi was fucked and it wouldn't upload anything. I'm sorry....

Next update at 25 votes.
Love you x