♛ F I V E ♛

thank you so much for 1400 reads

thank you so much for 1400 reads. I love you
Btw i edited my last chapter so read it again if you want to but I only took out the part about meeting Kimberly out and put it into this chapter.
[edited]

F L A S H B A C K [2 days ago]:
Location: Lombardy, ITA

Right now I was heading to the boutique where I worked at. I called in sick yesterday to search for my father but I still had nothing but I had to come today. I couldn't afford to lose this job not until I've found him.

When I walked through the door I was immediately engulfed in a hug that could only come from one person. Kimberly Lorenzi. She is the only friend I have here. Or anywhere. Yes I still haven't talked to my 'friends' but I honestly don't feel the need to contact them and if they wanted to talk to me they would have.

Kim was a nice girl with the best style ever. I'm not even kidding and her family is so amazing. She's been working here for about two years and she was also the one to help me the first few weeks of working here.
"Hey girl do you feel better today?"
"Yeah a lot better." I really hate lying to her but I can't just tell her that I wasn't actually sick and just took the day of to find my father who may or may not live here. Also I don't know if he even wants to see me. Yeah I don't think so.
"How are you doing? How's the boyfriend?"
"He great and I'm doing great." She answered and started to blush. They were honestly so cute together. I'm so happy for her that she found someone like him.
"Come one we don't get paid for nothin'." She said and dragged me into the store.

There wasn't really a lot to do here except folding clothes so it was really boring and the music wasn't really good either. Kim left an hour ago and that's when it started to get really boring. I really hated when I had to stay until we close but that's what I get for taking a day of. When my shift was finally over I got my things and locked the store. It was already dark outside but not really cold. I started walking home. I lived only a few streets away so it only takes about ten minutes to get there.

I was almost at home when a cloth was held to my mouth and over my nose. Chloroform. I instantly stopped breathing but I knew I had to fight if I wanted to get out of here. I started struggling against the arms that held me in place and managed to free my arm from him. I punched his nose and heard a crack which seemed to anger him so maybe that wasn't my best idea. I tried to run away but another guy blocked my path. He punched me in the stomach and the air got knocked out of my lungs. I doubled over in pain and groaned. While I did that the other guy held the cloth against my face again. I wanted to fight back again when he held a gun to my face. I instantly froze. Yes I had shooting lessons but no one ever held a gun to my face. I didn't want to breath in the Chloroform but I knew I didn't have another choice. I started breathing it in but the worst thing about it was not the Chloroform itself it was the waiting. It usually takes five minutes to knock out a person and the wait was torture. I didn't want to think about what they'd do to me and I definitely didn't want to think that I'd might never see my family again. I might never meet my real father. I really didn't want to think about all that but I couldn't do anything about it.
After what felt like an eternity I finally fell into unconsciousness.

F L A S H B A C K [a few hours ago]:
Location: Lombardy, ITA

"Is she going to wake up ?"
"I don't know."
"Is she dead ?"
"No, are you stupid ? She's still breathing."
"Then why doesn't she wake up ?"
"I don't know do I look like a fucking doctor to you ?"

I heard two unfamiliar voices argue. I couldn't make out much because of my pounding headache. Then I remembered: men, chloroform, unconsciousness. With that I panicked and snapped my eyes open. I was in a dark room on the ground with chains on my arms and legs. There was a wooden door but except for the chair in the middle of the room there was nothing. Why do I have to sit on the floor if there is a damn chair. Then I heard a person cursing which made my head snap into the direction where the sound came from only two see two figures in the dark corner of the room. I couldn't make anything out about them not even if there were male or female. They were talking in hushed voices so I couldn't hear anything.

Have I mentioned that my nose is extremely sensitive to dust? No? Because i didn't think it was important until I sneezed and gained the attention of the two figures in the room. God I hate myself sometimes.

"So you are finally awake." The Person said. It was obviously a mans voice but I still couldn't really see them. I didn't answer to his statement but that seemed to be the wrong decision.
"Don't you have anything to say." The Person questioned angrily but I didn't answer. Who gave him the right to be angry at me when I am the one who was kidnapped and when I am the one who is sitting on the floor while being chained. The person was about to say something again when the other person decided to speak up.
"Ok before you start cursing her out let me try,ok?" He whispered to the first man. I assumed that the second person was a male as well.
"Ok, we'll ask you some questions and you'll answer them if you value your life." I should become scared of these people and I should keep my mouth shut but me being me I never do what I should.
"You kidnappend me. So how about you answer some of my fucking questions, like why you did it?"
"You think you are in a position to ask questions? You're the one chained to the floor. You are completely helpless and at our mercy." The first person argued. It was that moment when I concluded that I absolutely hate him.
Before the two could throw some more comments at me a tall, slightly older looking man in expensive attire came in. He put on the light and that's when I recognized the man and one of the guys. The man was Lucien Bianchi. The man I've been looking for for the past two and a half years and his son Leonardo.

Words: 1215

Next chapter at 10 votes. Love you x