♛ E I G H T ♛

I know i said I'd update on Wednesday

I know i said I'd update on Wednesday. It's delayed because writers block is a bitch, school is a bitch and I'm just a terrible person.
Now on to something happier.
'Dttm' just reached 8.3k reads.. yayy.
Thank you all so much and also thank you for being patient while waiting for updates.

After the weird conversation with my father he ordered someone to take me back to my apartment. When I arrived there I called my stepfather to tell him that I'd be home in one week. He was overjoyed to see me again and told me that my brother missed me terribly. I couldn't talk to him since he was asleep already but I'll see him soon and that's even better. It's been a week since then and I've meet up with my father twice. At first our conversations were awkward and questions were answered with one word only but it got better with time. The meet ups all went great he just always got important calls and he had to leave earlier the last time. It was really weird he just started freaking out and then told me he had to leave. That was 3 days ago. I haven't heard from him after he got that call. I also went to to the ring one last time and fought here one last time.

The past few days where I haven't heard from my father I mostly spent with packing all my belongings that I want to take with me and spending as much time with Kimberly as I can. At first I didn't want any attachments but Kimberly grew on me without me even realizing it so I really don't want to leave her now but I have to. My family at home is waiting for me.

Now I was standing in my living room with two suitcases and a duffle back waiting for my uber to arrive to bring me to the airport. As I was getting bored I thought about that one time when Kim and I got drunk and threw eggs on the people passing bye. She was a better friend that every other I ever had.

Minutes later my Uber texted me that he was there. The whole ride was spent thinking about why my father wanted to get to know me and then just randomly disappear. I texted him two days ago and yesterday. I even tried to call him but I never got an answer so I figured that he was tired of me. I don't blame him I wouldn't want another burden either.

I arrived at the airport went through security and now I'm sitting here at the departure lounge waiting until they allow us to go on the plane.
They're letting us wait because of a unplanned landing.
I decided to text him one last time letting him now that I'm leaving.

30 minutes later a black private jet landed and we were allowed to go on the plane. I was almost at the desk where they scan your ticket when I saw the cursive writing on the back of the plane. 'Bianchi'. I start locking around the area of the plane but I don't find anyone. It doesn't matter. I tell myself and go on the plane.

Words: 549

Just a little filler chapter

I hope you like it
Next chapter at 40 votes
Love ya x