four

"Uhm, okay, so.. y-yesterday, when I was at my locker after the last lesson, he- uhh, came to me, an-"

"Zachary or Frank?" He asked you.

You didn't knew the name of your bully, so you just figured it has to be Zachary.

"Uh, yes, Z-Zachary.. he came to me when I was at my locker and turned me around and p-pushed me into it, and he was.. g-grabbing my hips really violently and called me names, and w-wanted to t-take me to-..to the bathrooms... I told him to leave me alone but he just wouldn't let me go." At this point you already had tears in your eyes again, sniffling every now and then. Mr. Armstrong handed you a tissue, which you gladly accepted.
"Thanks... And then...he proceeded to grab my hips even harder.. a-and He was really close to- really close to places where I didn't want his h-hand to be at-at all, and.. then, Frank came up and told him to leave me alone, but he wouldn't let go and then.. then they- they yelled at each other, and suddenly Frank gave him a punch in the face and he fell to the ground, and then Frank took my hand.. and we just ran.. home" you explained.

"Okay. Thank you very much for your honesty. I know it's a lot to digest right now, and you can always come to me to talk if you want. I called your parents, they should be here soon. I think it's best if you stay home for the rest of the week, since you are mentally not in the best condition right now. We will come up with a fair punishment for Zachary and Frank, because Zachary has no right to behave like that and he will get to know the consequences of it. But Frank didn't have the right to punch him like that and giving him a really bad blue eye even though he is your savior." He told you.

"Uhm, okay.. thank you for your help" you said.

"No problem. And, remember, I am always here if you need to talk."

"I will. Thank you a lot, Mr. Armstrong."

You said your goodbyes as you left the room, your mother already waiting for you on the other side of the door.

***

The car ride home was silent. As your mom stopped at a red light, she opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it and stayed silent. You saw that she wanted to say something, so you asked "What?"

She looked at you.
"Have you been hanging out with Frank or something? Are you two friends?"

"Uh, no. Why?" You told her. You didn't knew if you were friends. Probably. But your mom wouldn't be happy with you telling her you two are friends since she hates him.

"I just don't know why he would do what he did- I mean, of course I am very thankful that he saved my little girl from that sick asshole- but I could also imagine him being in the opposite role, you know? He is known for being a troublemaker." She confessed.

You didn't knew how to reply, so you just brought a quiet "oh." out.

As she continued driving, she asked you: "do you want to talk about it? About what happened?"

"No"

"Okay. But, Y/N, i am your mother. Don't forget that. If you want to talk about it or whatever you have on your heart i will always be here to listen. I know that me and your dad aren't home so much because of work, but you can trust us." She told you.

"Thank you"

***