ten

sighing, you gave in to his puppy eyes eventually and jumped up the fence too. He helped you getting down by grabbing your hips, making you land next to him.

you looked at him only to see him grin from ear to ear. Suddenly, he stepped back and took his shirt of, giving you a full view on the tattoos that have found its place on his back. next, he dragged his pants down leaving him in only boxer shorts. He turned his head at you, his grin still present. His gaze only lasted barely a second, because he then took of sprinting an jumped off the edge of the pool into the cold water.

The water splashed everywhere, and the once unmoving water was now filled with little waves.

Standing still with a shocked -and not gonna lie, pretty amused- face, you saw the boy moving his wet hair away from his face.

"Are you coming in now or do i have to drag you in here too?"

"I don't have a swimsuit"

"i don't either" he let out a chuckle.

"fuck you" you laughed, deciding to just give in and have a little fun tonight. Get the bad thoughts out of your head. Get the thoughts of him with someone else out of your head. Yeah, maybe you're an asshole for that, but that's something to think about later.

You got rid of your shirt and pants too while Frank was watching you intensely from the pool.

kicking of your shoes, you walked to the edge and sat down, shivering as the cold water hit your feet.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your right foot, dragging you into the water.

As you came to the surface again, you looked at him with an open mouth, shocked by his actions.

"You. are . so going to pay for that" you laughed before jumping onto him, basically dragging him underwater. Your revenge didn't go as planned though, cause he grabbed you by your waist once again, lifting you up over the surface of the water. Letting out a little yelp, he threw you back into the water again.

He wiped the water from his eyes and face as you came up to breathe again.
Your makeup was ruined, you hair wet and all over the place.

Frank looked at you like he never seen anything more pure and  beautiful in his life.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked after a moment of eye contact in silence. It was dark, since it was literally the middle of the night, but the moonlight was enough for the two of you to see all these wonderful features on each other faces. A slight feeling of guilt slowly engulfed you out of nowhere, thinking that his girlfriend must've thought about how beautiful he looked in the faint moonlight too.

He looked like he was torn out of deep thoughts as you spoke up.

"What?"

Without warning, a bright like from a flashlight appeared behind you.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" shouted a voice of an older man, probably the owner of the pool.

In an blick of an eye, you two were out of the pool, grabbing clothes while dripping wet bodies left a trail.

"DAMN TEENAGERS! GET YOUR ASSES HERE! DONT YOU DARE LEAVING, IM GONNA HAND YOU OVER TO THE POLICE MYSELF!" the man shouted while running towards you two.

you two managed to climb over the fence in record time, running towards Franks car with your clothes in your arms, all while giggling like fucking children.

The owner still shouted at you and Frank, but soon you both were seated in the car, with Frank speeding with a drifting U-Turn out of the parking lot after throwing the half of your clothes into your lap.

***

Still wet, half naked and giggling you two pulled up to the driveway of Franks house.

As you fiddled with the pack of clothes in your lap, you threw his pants and t-shirt back to him.

As you pulled your t-shirt over your head, the material stuck to your still half wet chest, letting your underwear shine through slightly.

"What the shit just happened?" you started to burst out laughing again.

"I would call this a successful skinny dipping adventure."

"successful? hardly."

"oh come on."

"and it wasn't even exactly skinny dipping. We still had clothes on."

"shut up, would you?" he laughed at you.

"whatever" you breathed out with a smile still present on your lips.