Chapter 19 - Identity

Ahsoka was woken up by someone stroking her cheek. When opening her eyes she saw it was Lux. „Morning beautiful" he greeted her, giving her a loving smile. „Morning" she said in return, smiling back at him while getting to her feet. Lux gave her a kiss before walking out of her room and off the ship with her. "Master Skywalker and Master Kenobi have requested your help with accessing the codes on the chip, they're waiting for you in briefing room three. I have some business to attend to in the Senate but I'll be in my apartment after that so you can come around once you're done." he explained to her. „How did you convince them to let me sleep in anyway?" Ahsoka asked him, curious as to how he did it. "I told them that there was a report you wrote during the rebelion on Onderon which I needed to talk to you about. I said it would take no longer than an hour which us why I had to to wake you up now" Lux told Ahsoka. "Look who's able to be cheeky if he wants to" she teased him, the smile on her face turning into a smirk. "I'll see you tonight at your apartment then" she added, letting Lux off the hook and turning towards the temple while Lux went over to the Senate.

"Morning Masters" Ahsoka greeted her two fellow Jedi while entering the briefing room. „Morning Snips" Anakin replied, his eyes not once leaving the line of code in front of him. The three of them spent two hours trying out the different codes on the copied transmitter data until they finally found the correct one.
When they finally got one of the transmissions running the three of them just stared at the screen in shock and Ahsoka could have sworn that she heard Obi-Wan curse under his breath.

Only half an hour later they were all gathered in the council chambers to present their findings. "And there is no doubt?" Master Windu asked, still not quiet believing what he had just been told. "None, Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith lord" Anakin confirmed from his seat. "Go confront we must. Arrest him we should, but if not possible that is, then kill him we will. Personlly I will go. Come with me Master Windu, Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker will. Backup Master Koon, Master Fist, Master Secura and Padawan Tano will be. Wait in the halkway they will" Yoda explained, having made up his mind on what course of action to take. The Jedi he had spoken about nodding as a way of saying they were up to the task. Master Yoda signaled for all of them to follow him, getting out of his chair. They were all barely out of the door when Anakin pulled Ahsoka aside to talk to her. "If this doesn't go to plan and something happens you have to promise me to help Padmè and the baby. Promise me you'll tell them that I'm sorry and that I love them" Anakin pleaded, knowing he could only count on Ahsoka for something like this. "Alright, I promise. But I still expect you to tell them that yourself once this is over" Ahsoka agreed. They both gave each other reassuring smilr as they caught up with the rest if the group.