Chapter 14 - Onderon arrival

Obi-Wan Anakin and Ahsoka arrived on Onderon by late afternoon the next day. Once they had landed they were greeted by both the King and Lux Bonteri who invited the three of them to dinner. The groupd kindly accepted and were all given quaters for the night.

During the dinner the group was mostly talking about their mission and making some polite conversation, yet Ahsoka couldn't stop glancing over at Lux. She was delighted to see him again and hoped the two of them would get some time to talk soon.
After dinner Obi-Wan, Anakin and the King quickly went off to have a talk among grown up's while Ahsoka and Lux went on a walk through the garden to catch up.

"Onderon has gotten a lot more peaceful since the last time I was here" Ahsoka started. "Yes, after the sepratist were off the planet we started to rebuild the city while the King and I worked on getting Onderon into the republic." Lux explained. "What happened to Saw Garera?" Ahsoka asked. "Well, he was Captain of the Royal Guard for a while, but he had a though time getting past Steela's death, eventually he left" Lux answered. "I'm sorry, it must have been very hard for you too. I know you liked her a lot" Ahsoka apologized, the slightest bit of guilt rising up in her. "I thought I like her, but I came to realize that wasn't the case and I actually had my mind on someone else this whole time. It helped me get past what happened fairly quickly" Lux told her.
"Really? Who is the lucky girl?" Ahsoka teased him, curious to know whom he was talking about. In her head she slightly hoped that he was talking about her, even though all of her common sense told her it wasn't her. She had always told herself that she could never be with Lux because of who she was and that he would never like her the way she was, yet it hurt knowing there was a girl he had liked and it probably wasn't her. "Well, she's very beautiful, her eyes light up like stars every time she's happy and when she speaks I can't help but listen to her. She seems so strong and wise and yet I know she has a soft spot in her heart"
Ahsoka's heart almost broke into pieces. If only he would actually be talking about her that way."What's her name?" She asked him. "Her name doesn't matter because she can't be with me anyway" Lux said trying to dodge her question again.
"Well, if her name isn't important, then why don't you just tell me?" Ahsoka kept on pushing him. "I....I can't tell you Ahsoka." he told her. "Why not? I thought we were friends." Ahsoka shot back at him, a little upset he didn't trust her with this information. "We are friends, but.....it's complicated. If I told you it would just mess everything up" Lux tried to calm her down. Ahsoka's curiosity got the better of her though and she wasn't about to let the matter slide. "How can a name of a girl I've probably never met in my life mess things up? It's not like I'm about to go and put posters of her name up around town" Ahsoka argued. "Do you not understand me, or are you just pretending not to get it?" He asked Ahsoka, puzzled as to why she hadn't put the pieces together yet. "What?!" Ahsoka replied, completely confused at this point.
"I can't be with her because of both her and my reputation. She's well know within both the republic and the sepratist alliance, and if people ever found out that she may have feelings for me her career and maybe even mine would be over" Lux tried to explain to Ahsoka. "So the girl is a sepratist?!" Ahsoka half screemed at him in disbelief. "No! For force's sake! Ahsoka, she's not a sepratist because the girl I'm talking about is YOU!" Lux finally snapped. They looked at each other in shock for a split second before Lux turned around and ran towards the castle. He sprinted up the stairs to his room and locked the door behind him. What had he done?.....