3

Roger's POV
"ROGER" I hear my name I turn around to see Mel being pinned up against the wall, I run up towards them but she had passed out probably from stress, she fell to the ground and the man just left her there.

"Mel!?" I pick her up bridal style and take her to the dressing room and I put her on the couch "Mel!?" She opened her eyes "Roger?" She put her hand on my cheek "Mel are you ok?" I started stroking her hair "I'm fine Roger. I usually pass out when I'm under to much anxiety and stress. I'll be ok" she sat up "I better be going" we both stood up and she kissed me on my cheek "Mel I can drop you off"
"Roger it's ok. I'll see you around?" I nodded "yeah I'll see you around" she smiled and left the room.

Melissa POV
"Come one it's 2am I need to go inside" I banged on the gate "sorry miss but we can't let people in past 12:30 and you haven't paid your rent" I put my hands on my hips "so are you kicking me out or something?!" The lady nodded "yes. Yes I am" "ok tomorrow I'll pack all my stuff and leave" I was thinking she would open the gate "no I'll let you in your going to pack and leave now" I was shocked if her words "ok fine" she let me in my room and I packed everything I didn't have much only my clothes and toiletries everything else was supplied by the flat owners "keys" I handed the lady the keys and left, hear I am a poor Australian girl no money, house or a job what was I meant to do, I walked across the pathway finally finding a bench to stay on till morning "I'm fucking homeless" I said to myself suddenly starting to cry, I decided to lie down on the bench and try and get some sleep, I had completely forgotten that it was snowing season in London and I didn't have a jacket to keep me warm "fuck it's snowing" I say again to myself, I close my eyes. "Mel?" I opened my eyes to see a car parked in front of me and the window pulled down, It was Roger. He got out of his car and came up to me "Mel! It's fucking snowing what are you doing out here" he came up to me, he touched my arm "your freezing. Here" he gave me his jacket "thank you" I started shivering from all the snow on my skin "Mel why aren't you home?" I sat next to her "I got kicked out" she looked down and started crying again  I wiped my tears away and hugged her "everything is going to be ok." "No it's not roger I dont have money, a job, a house, clothes only for the Australian winter. How could my life be ok" she started crying again "hey it's ok. Why don't you come home with me. I have a spare room" she looked up at me "I don't want to be a bother" "no really it's fine now come on" I helped her into the car and put her suitcase in the back "thank you roger" she looked at me "anything for you love"