21

1974 (Huge time skip) 

Melissa's POV

Roger and I are still together it's been 2 years since we had started dating They have released Both 'Queen' and 'Queen II' 

Roger and The boys are on tour now with Mott the Hoople. I didn't go with them, Roger of course was upset with my decision but I told him I would just be a distraction. It was heartbreaking to see him go and to see him cry for the first time really broke my heart. 

Mary, Veronica, Chrissie and I always caught up with each other so we didn't feel lonely. We would sometimes have a girls night out or we would have a sleepover at one another house.

I honestly could not wait till Roger comes back home. I can't wait to feel his hands around me again and his soft lips kissing every inch of my body. I hated sleeping in bed alone because I have gotten used to cuddling close to him. 

I was currently listening to 'Queen II' and was making cookies with extra chocolate chips cause that's how Roger like them.

I was interrupted by the phone ringing. It must Roger he calls every day at the same time

"Hello?"

"Mel, It's Roger"

"Hello Baby, How are you?"

"I'm doing good, and what about your love?"

"I'm doing well but I miss you like hell"

"I miss you to Princess"

There was a silence between us for a moment 

"Hey Guess what I'm making"

"What?"

"You have to guess love!"

"Hm, My favourite Extra chocolate chip cookies?"

"How did you know?" 

"I just know you too well"

I could hear him laugh and it made my heart melt. It made me miss him even more 

"Hey, by the way, I'm calling from the hospital"

"What! Is everything alright?! Baby don't worry I'm on my way! and I'll bring you your cookies"

"Woah, Calm down their love, I'm fine"

"Then why are you at the hospital?"

"Brian Is really unwell, He woke up and he was completely yellow, quite disturbing actually"

"Are you getting him checked out?"

"Well that's why we're at the hospital Love"

"Right, Well call me when you find out anything"

"I will Sweetness"

"Roger, be a dear and get off the phone so I can call Mary!" I hear Freddie say 

"Give me a bloody minute Jesus"

"You have to go?" I ask 

"Yeah, otherwise Fred's going to kill me" 

"Ok then Bye Love, I miss you and I love you" 

"I miss you and Love you even more" 

"No, I love you even more"

"No, I do"

"you know imma not start this again"

"goodbye Rog" 

I hung up the phone and I started laughing because we always fight about who loves each other more.

I went back and continued making the cookies and just waited to another call to hear about Brian. I hope he is alright.