57

November 14th 1976
Warning: smut
Melissa's POV

Roger was at the studio and I was home with Jared and Catherine. I had Catherine in a bassinet which we kept in the living room so we can keep her downstairs when we are downstairs, Jared was trying to peek over the bassinet trying to look at his baby sister. Roger was going to be coming home soon and I couldn't wait to see him and nor could Jared.

I had gone to the doctors today to have a check up on myself and Catherine. both of us were healthy and Catherine was growing up well and perfectly fine and I, on the other hand, got the big yes! So couldn't wait to tell Roger because he has been waiting for a long time.

We are now in the dining room, having pizza which I ordered because I'm too lazy to cook anything. I was feeding Catherine and had a feeding blanket over me while also trying to help Jared eat his pizza.

"Jared just one more bite off your pizza and then we can have some ice cream when daddy comes home" Just as I say this I heard the door open and then close

"Hello?" I heard Roger say

"were in here!" Roger walked into the dining room and an instant smile formed on his face

"Dada!"

"Hello, Buddy" Roger gave Jared a kiss on his cheek "Hello Princess" Roger put his hand on my cheeked and planted his lips onto mine, I could feel how impatient he was getting as the day's go by.

"Hello my little princess" Roger took a peek under the blanket and then kissing the top of Catherine's head

"How was your day?" I ask as Roger cover's me up again

"Fine, But I have to go back after a while" Roger took a seat next to Jared

"Late night recording?"

"Yeah, sorry about that"

"It's ok, I'll manage. Plus the good thing is that Catherine is a good sleeper so it shouldn't be a problem"

"Your sure, I can call the studio right now and-"

"Roger I'll be fine...What time are you leaving?"

"9 and it's only 6:45 so I have some time"

after dinner, Roger helped me put the kids to bed so that we could be alone for a bit before he goes.

We were on the couch watching TV and cuddling while eating ice cream from the container.

"By the way, my doctor told me it's alright to have sex again," I said dipping my spoon back into the ice cream container and then into my mouth

"Oh really?" Roger asks me

"What's the time?" I ask him

"It's 7:30"

"We have some time" I took the ice cream container out of Roger's lap along with our spoons and put it on the coffee table.

I swing my legs over his lap pulling myself up into a sitting position on top of him. His hands went to the sides off me while I was playing with the buttons on his shirt

"I was thinking, that maybe with the time we have left maybe we could, possibly you know, I don't know, you know we could, like, um-"

"Have sex?"

"Yes! That's it!"

"Why did you get all nervous all of a sudden?" Roger asked me, gently starting to caress my thighs.

"You know it's been a long time and I'm not so beautiful looking at the moment" Roger's eyebrows shot up

"You are beautiful, what are you talking about"