Chapter 7: Club Night

Devin's POV

"She always be on that bullshit man I swear. Can't do shit round that girl." Marcus continues to rant as we approach the doors to the shoe store we're going to.

I figured since I was off today i'd link with my boys and we could do a little shopping and shit today.

"Aye this shit kinda nice" Jt says, looking around as we enter.

We decided to come to this new shoe store that just recently opened up called KicksOnFire. None of us technically stay in Buckhead, but we're pretty damn close to it so we decided to go ahead and come anyway to see what all the talk was about.

"Yeah this shit dope." I agree with Jt, looking at the nice setup of everything.

"Every other night another a dollar gettin made. Every other night started wit a good day." Marcus mumbles beside me, rapping with the song playing in the store.

"Hey, wassup. My name's Trell let me know if y'all need some or any type of help." The skinny, young looking worker greets us before walking back over to the other worker and talking.

The store wasn't too packed, but it wasn't really empty either. Their were all types of shoes in here. Nike, Jordan, Adidas. Rare collections, custom mades, everything. And it just gave you that chill with the homies type of vibe.

"Aye look at these shits." Marcus says, picking up a pair of all red Jordan's.

"I thought they had sold out of these."

"How much are they ?"

"Shitt.." he looks through the shoe to find the price. "$180. Fuck it, imma get em. Aye bruh, come here right quick." He says to the guy, Trell, waving him over.

"Let me get these in a 10. Y'all got em in kid sizes too ?"

"Yeah." Trell says.

"Aiight let me get em in a 4 too."

Jt and I continue to wander through the store until my eyes land on a pair of classic red and blue Air Jordan 1s.

"Scuse me." I call out to the other worker, getting his attention. He walks over.

"Y'all get these in a 11 1/2 ?"

"Let me go check." He turns and walks towards the back. A few moments later he returns.

"Nah we out of 11 1/2s. We got a 12 though."

"Aiight that'll work. Let me get em."

"Would you like to get our crease resistants to go in them ?" He holds up a small box.

"Uh.. Yeah go head."

"That's all you need today ? Or you still lookin ?"

"Still lookin."

"I'll sit these up front for you then."

"Preciate it."

After walking around for about 30 more minutes, we were all ready to cash out. Marcus got him and his daughter the red Jordan's and a new pair of G Fazos. Jt got a pair of orange and black Nike Air Max and some G fazos, and I got my 1s and a new pair of Fazos as well.

You can never go wrong with a clean pair of Air Force 1s.

"Here you go man. Your receipt's in the bag, have a good day." Trell says, handing me my bag.