Chapter 8: Happy Anniversary

Michael's POV
Do you know what today isss
It's our anniversary
Anniversary

Tony! Toni! Tone! blasts through the speakers as we prepare ourselves for the day. The day we've been waiting on is finally here.

Our 3 year anniversary.

And thanks to God's many blessings to the both of us, we get to spend it in one of the most beautiful places ever: Bora Bora.

We got a gorgeous ass luxury house that we get to enjoy for 4 days and 3 nights.

Today will make our second day here, and the actual day of our anniversary

Today will make our second day here, and the actual day of our anniversary. I'm definitely excited for the stuff I have planned for us today, but i'm more so excited to watch my baby smile and enjoy it. We're starting our day off with a helicopter ride over Tupai Island. It's a heart shaped island located fairly close to where we are now. Then we're going jet skiing and finishing our night out with a romantic dinner at Lagoon restaurant so we can watch the sunset fall over the water. I got a couple other tricks up my sleeve too, but we'll get to that later.

"Baby why do you think you need to put makeup on ?" I chuckle. "We're about to be all in the water soon."

"I know but I at least have to do my eyebrows." She whines, adding more concealer to her brow.

"Okay babe, well I'm about to get dressed." I kiss her temple and head into our bedroom area to get dressed.

Thanks to the beautiful weather that will be assisting our agenda today, I can go with a nice warm fit today. Today I'll be wearing a blue floral shirt with my khaki shorts and Tommy Hilfiger flip flops. Call it my white boy fit, no offense.

"Don't you look good" Jazmine says as she enters the room while I'm buttoning up my shirt.

"Just for you" I wink and button the last button.

I watch as Jazmine puts on her white floral jumpsuit. It was spaghetti-strapped with shorts and something like a train attached to it for it to blow in the wind, showing off her sexy brown legs.

 It was spaghetti-strapped with shorts and something like a train attached to it for it to blow in the wind, showing off her sexy brown legs