Chapter 12: Fucking Up

Jazmine's POV

"Huh ?"

"hUh ?" He immediately mocks me, giving me a very serious face. " You heard what the hell I said. Now you got 2 seconds to explain what the hell I'm looking at before I lose my shit."

"Okay bae wait let me explain.." I pause, taking a hard swallow. "Okay, yes he was here in the house but-"

"YOU HAD THIS NIGGA IN MY HOUSE ?!!?" He yells, cutting me off quickly.

"Bae I-"

"Bae my ass ! What the fuck is wrong with you !?! Now all before this, I was trusting every word that came out your mouth bout this nigga ! The pop up, the kiss, all that shit ! But NOW," he chuckles. "Now I don't believe SHIT"

My phone vibrates again and right as I go to reach for it, it flies to the wall by my face instantly breaking in half.

"Michael what the hell ! Can you relax ?! You're flipping out !"

"AS I SHOULD! AS I FUCKING SHOULD! YOU HAD ANOTHER NIGGA IN MY FUCKING HOUSE! YOU'RE EX TO BE EXACT!"

"I-"

"THE SAME EX THATS TRYING EVERYTHING TO GET YOU BACK! THE SAME FUCKING EX THAT PUT HIS FUCKING LIPS ON YOU! AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO HAVE THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA IN MY HOUSE ?!?!"

"CAN YOU CHILL !! I understand you're mad, but damn let me fucking talk ! We not getting nowhere if all we gone do is yell at each other!"

"YOU HAVE NO REASON TO YELL! I AINT DO SHIT!"

"I didn't either !! Was I wrong for allowing him to come here ? yes, I was. But I didn't do anything. We didn't do anything. Michael I love you with all my heart, I swear to God I didn't allow anything to happen. We literally just sat and talked."

"You think imma believe that fucking shit Jazmine ?!?" The veins in his neck were ready to pop at any moment. "This nigga kissed you in broad daylight, you think imma believe that he didn't try some shit behind closed doors !?"

"You're not wrong for thinking how you're thinking but baby please, just hear me out. If you truly trust me, you'll believe me when I say we didn't do anything."

"That trust shit out the window." He walks back into our bedroom and starts repacking his bag.

"Where are you going ?? Michael I didn't do anything I swear." My voice starts to crack as tears form in my eyes. "You gotta believe me. You don't trust me ??"

"Before now, absolutely. Never questioned anything that came out your mouth. But can I say the same for  you ?"

"Huh ?" I raise my eyebrow questionably.

"Where was the same trust you're asking me about now when the whole situation happened before I left??"

I sigh. "Michael I thought we were past that."

"Oh NOW we're past that ?! We're only past this cause you been out here lying and hoeing around with this fuck nigga!"

"What ???" I say offensively, folding my arms across my chest.

"You ain't wanna trust me! You ain't wanna believe or hear shit I had to say that night! You just believed what you wanted and then swept it under the rug once I left! And now I see why. You ain't wanna trust me cause you knew what the fuck you been doing !"

"What the fuck are you talking about !! This situation and your situation are two different things! It wasn't that I didn't trust you, I just had the facts in my face! The fuck you wanted me to do?! Play dumb like I ain't smell the bitch on you ?!"