General Information

~~~

We're living in a world where wolves were naturally existing with the humans. Where males can also conceive another life form.

Majority of the population were Alphas and Omegas while the ordinary people were called Betas.

In this world, everyone must follow the nature's rules.

AlphaThe strongest in the pack and dominating the wolf population. Releases alpha pheromones that can attract an omega or trigger an omega's heat. Only alphas can satisfy an omega during this cycle.

OmegaConsidered as the weakest in the pack. Omegas are naturally born with soft physical appearances, usually submissive towards an alpha. Releases omega pheromones that can attract an alpha or trigger an alpha's rut. Omegas carry the heir of a pack regardless of the gender. Undergoes heat cycle and are fertile during this cycle.

BetaOrdinary people living in this world are called Betas. They can't produce any pheromone nor smell it. Betas can't help an omega during heat but they hold an important role. They balance the nature.

Unlike alphas and omegas, betas cannot shape shift.

CultureIn every pack or family, except for Betas, every firstborn must be an alpha. It was believed that the firstborn alphas were blessed by the gods while firstborn omegas are considered as cursed or disgrace.

~~~

[ a/n ] Another update!

So yeah, this was the concept I was talking about. It looks exactly like on the manhwa but the culture was my own idea. You guys will find out what is the connection of the culture to the story.

The next updates will be the main chapters and I'm giving you now a warning because the first chapters are kinda lame but I swear it will get better. Lmao

Happy reading and see you on the next updates. Let's love!

alexXx