Series VI: The EX Organization pt. 2

-

Living in a cruel world, some of us would wish that they could do something to change it. Although it's almost impossible to do it, small changes could lead to a big result.

That's how Suho thought about establishing his own group. He wanted to make a change for the better.

Everyone had their own dark pasts which became a motivation to some to do something for a good cause but at some uncontrollable situations, it could also lead to something bad. It only depends on how you handle your emotions.

Suho still doesn't know where to put himself.

His motivation wasn't entirely bad but it wasn't entirely good either. Maybe he'll find out once he faced the real devil, at least for now, he's aware. He must do what was right.

-

The alpha leader walked inside the strategy room to give a short orientation for their newly recruited members. The five men were already sitting on their chairs, waiting.

“Hello gentlemen,” Suho greeted them with a smile. “I hope each and everyone of you are now a hundred percent sure with your decisions of joining this organization. Because after this, you will immediately undergo a serious training.”

Suho walked around the small room. “I'm warning you guys, this is not a game. This organization is serious, that's why you can't tell anyone else or even the closest friend to you about us. You joined the group means you're dedicating your whole self, even your whole life for this organization's mission, vision and goal.”

“Always remember these. Our vision is to excel. Excel from everyone, from the other public organizations out there, be the best soldiers of justice. Our mission is to execute criminals out of the society. Make this world a better place and lastly our goal is to always exceed our limits. Our enemies may be stronger or wiser than us, that's why we must always train ourselves to become the best.”

-

Minseok, Jongdae and Jongin were left in the weapons room to wear their protective equipments while the other three were preparing the equipments to use for the first training they'll conduct.

“So, what would be our first training today?” Jongdae asked while looking at Minseok then Jongin.

Jongin smirked. “The first time I got here, they immediately tested my marksmanship skill. It was really cool,” the alpha patted Jongdae's shoulder. “Let's go.”

Jongdae looked at Minseok with a confused face but the shorter was smiling brightly. “He means we're going to try the guns. Come on!”

“We—We're going to use guns? On our first day?” Jongdae said in a worried tone while jogging behind the two. “We haven't— I mean, I hadn't had a proper training yet?!”

The three entered a big and spacious room painted with white everywhere. The two betas looked around in awe. In front of them was a huge shooting area that can accommodate 12 people in training.

Jongin walked straight to his own spot, wore the safety glasses on and headphones to protect his ears. The two betas went to their own spots as well and copied the alpha, one was rather excited while the other one was obviously nervous as he kept on looking around.

“Since Jongin had already advanced in this training, he's now going to use a rifle while the two of you—” Suho said and put a 45 caliber guns on each of their glass tables. “—are going to use these.”

“Wait,” Minseok raised his hand. “I was a police officer, remember? Can't I use something even more advanced?”

Suho and Jongdae stared at him with wide eyes.