Roro Pt.1

I walked into the remote location that was mysteriously sent to me. I didn't want to go but I had a feeling that it would be a hell of an experience, something to talk about. Maybe it'll be the long awaited death I've been talking about for years on end. All I knew was it wasn't something I could just ignore like a love letter in your bread box. It felt meaningful and important. The text that sent me the location seemed desperate. I wanted to help, I've always been the type of Orange to help someone. I opened the door to the old fridge. It was definitely forgotten. The whole place was so run down. I walked into the center of the room and the door slammed shut behind me, I already knew I was fucked. (AN: tEeHee)

I looked around for what could've slammed the door but I saw nothing. The wind that traveled around me seemed to speak. "Wow, you actually came.."
"you're hotter in person"
"I want a taste of you"

I blushed a blood orange shade. I didn't know if I was going crazy, imagining the wind whispering lustful words to me, or if it was some unknown entity.

"Your mind? No sweetie, I'm real.."

The words lingered in my head. I'm sure that no one is in this fridge. All of a sudden a fog surrounded my round frame and a whoosh of the wind filled my orange ears. I closed my eyes in a slight fear of what might happen. Once the feeling of wind stopped I felt a pair of eyes on me and the feeling of another entity in the room.

I hesitantly opened my eyes and another orange was standing tall in front of me. The room transformed to red and and it was as if I was in some sort of sex dungeon.

He reached his blood orange-ish hand under my round chin and tilted my head upwards to look at him in the eyes.

Red eyes, orangish-red, a mustache, demon horns, a menacing smile, eyebrows, a symbol on his forehead, sex dungeon, wind of sweet nothings. I think I know who it's is

Roro. The orange.

I've heard of him before, he's supposedly the evil twin brother of Oror the orange. Oror has a whole cult/religion dedicated to him but it's not a bad cult, I heard it's quite accepting and helpful to the people to worship him. Roro is said to be evil though and whoever was in the Oror religion praised Roro in some form was guaranteed dead. Im glad I've never joined the Oror cult though, then this experience would definitely be different.

Roro was said to free his subject in one way or another. He would help with destressing but in 'sinful' ways. He would bless someone with something but there is always a catch. I may seem out of my mind but in my opinion Roro seems a lot more interesting than Oror will even be.

"Thanks my dear," He trailed off.

I knew he could read my thoughts from the earlier experience but the thought of the fact he knew everything I was thinking still made me feel slightly embarrassed.

More fog surrounded me and I could see his red eyes peeking through the fog. I felt weightless, I felt slightly.. exposed?

Next thing you know I'm being bound to a bed of flower petals. I couldn't move my arms or legs and though I was kinda excited I was a fair amount of embarrassed too. At the same time I had no idea what was happening or how it was.
Roro's form hovered over me and he looked at me with lust filled eyes, he looked eager but I could tell he was trying his best to remain calm.

" My dear.. I've noticed your hardships, like my pristine brother does with everyone especially the ones who aren't devoted to him. But unlike him I act on my visions and sights. I've seen your moments of despair.. I've seen how you've cried and shook over the small things. I've seen and heard how you talk down to yourself and I've felt your loneliness and sorrow. I understand you feel alone and as if no one cares but my dear orange.. I care, and I'm here to show my love for you in a way I know you've never experienced but, of course, there's a catch to everything I offer." He laughed his deep laugh
"You have to be devoted to me. Only me." He said sounding possessive. It was kind of a turn on surprisingly
"You absolutely cannot go through your days without thinking of me and you definitely can't think of my disgusting brother. If you don't agree to these terms I'll let you go or maybe even torture you in another way.." he laughed evilly "And if you agree to my terms you have to do everything I tell you or the wind from here carries to you. If you don't, you will absolutely will not be spared. Yet if you do what I say and be a good girl, you'll be rewarded in a different way at the end of each week of this contract. Here's a reminder, I never forget. I'm an incubus after all, you cannot fool me."

I didn't know what to say. All I knew is I absolutely wanted this. I swallowed hard and I knew I had to show some expression of how I felt despite the fact he could read my thoughts.

I tried to speak but my throat suddenly clenched. I couldn't speak and I knew I couldn't so I didn't try. I nodded my head hesitantly and he smirked with satisfaction.

Another fog surrounded me but I was no longer tied to the bed. Roro was sitting on the bed with his arms leaning back in a resting manner. I was on my knees before him.

"Since you've agreed you must show me you mean it."

Roro pulled down his peel and showed me his long orange member. I immediately went to go and suck it but he stopped me..

"I want you to do a worship.. do you know what that is?" He asked

I shook my head slightly embarrassed at the fact that I didn't know what he meant

"Body worship, you may only lick or kiss it but not touch in a more conventional way. Show me that you're in awe of my cock, show me you want to praise it's beauty. If you do well, I'll reward you."