Pt. 1

I walk into the grocery store looking for the cabbage my grandmother wanted. I grab a cart and automatically stroll over to the veggie section. While searching through a variety of food options besides cabbage, someone walks up to me.

"Hi! Is it okay if I ask you something?" The voice seems to belong to a female. It rings a bell, but I decide to ignore it.

Without looking at her, I say, "Yeah, sure... what is it?" I hear her shuffling around to the other side and it seems like she's trying to get me to look at her.

Just as she moves over I glance over to the other side where she was standing. A sneer forms on my face.

"Well, I was wondering if you could tell me about a certain club...?" That's when I look at her.

Her hair is dirty blonde and it rests on her left shoulder; the face is long and narrow, nose pointed. Her eyes are silver and sharp as they dart around. I notice one thing that stands out: she has pretty bad acne.

I take one more gander at her and furrow my brows.

"What club do you want to know about?" She doesn't hesitate when she asks, "I see you are in the club, Queen Wolves Legacy. Do you know if there are any spots open?" Her mouth is pressed into a firm line as she waits for my answer.

I sigh and roll my eyes. Nowadays everyone asks about the club that I'm in.

"How about... you ask the owner of the club, Paige?" I give her a fake enthusiastic smile. She rolls her eyes at me and then scoffs. I watch her as she turns on her heel and walks away. I continue my shopping.