Chapter Six

Going To Find The Missing Piece
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Tomorrow is the ceremony for Bliss. Can you both be on your best behavior?" The Professor asks with small smile. I frown.

"I won't be attending the ceremony." Professor frowns.

"Neither will I." Bubble states in a whisper.

Professor looks at me and then back at Bubbles.

"Girls, this is important day for the team, you both have to be their." He tries reasoning with us, but we shake our heads.

"The team was no longer a team, when Blossom left." Bubbles states with a small frown.

"Exactly. Bliss will never be our leader." I cross my arms, one on top of the other.

"Girls, Blossom died. At some point we have to accept that." Professer steps back from us.

"Blossom isn't dead!" Bubbles shouts out. Her light blue eyes fill with unshed tears. My eyes fill with tears but I refuse to let them fall.

"She's not dead, she's out their. Waiting for us to bring her back. Blossom would never die that easily. She's tough." Bubbles turns from us and looks into the crowd.

"She's out there, waiting for us." Her tears finally fall, ruining her make up, but she doesn't care.

"Professor, it's best you leave. We will be there tomorrow, but don't expect us to play nice with Bliss. She will never be Blossom and that's why she will never be leader." I explain, drying my eyes, and I turn to Bubbles.

"Okay...I'm sorry." Professor walks off into the crowd.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2 years ago

"Bubbles and Buttercup, hurry up!" My sister, Blossom, yells from downstairs.

"We're coming, just putting on our shoes." I yell back to get her off my back.

'Geez, what an annoying sister.' I say to myself.

Bubble finishes and heads downstairs, while I struggle to put the left shoe on.

"Got it!" I exclaim with a proud smile.

I run down the steps and see my sisters waiting for me.

"Ready?" I ask my sisters with a smirk.

"Always." Bubbles cheers.

"Let's get'em girls!" Blossom exclaims.

The fire.

The water.

The dirt.

We all fit perfect togther.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
"Bubbles, wake up!" I scream-whisper.

She opens her eyes, gets up into a sitting position, and runs hee hands through her blonde hair.

"What do you want?" She asks annoyed that she was woken up from her beauty sleep.

"Come on, we leaving." I say and head to her window, opening it wide enough to fit through it.

"What do you mean?" She ask, getting out of bed, and into her regular oufit.

Blue dress with a black stripe in the middle, black shoes, and her blonde hair in pony tails.

"We're going to find Blossom." I explain and she smiles.