Chapter Seven

A year after we became heroes, the fights between all of us, got worse.

Constantly yelling at eachother.

Constantly shouting and blaming.

It was constant. Until one day, I lost it.

. . . .
"You fought at school again?!" I shout in disbelief.

Buttercup was once again suspended for fighting another student.

And I, of course, had to clean up this mess with the mayor.

Arriving home, Buttercup sat on the couch, watching TV, without a care in the world.

"She started it! I was only defending us!" Buttercup screams back at me.

"You idiot! We are supposed to protect these people, not fight them! They aren't the enemy!" I shout louder at her, my face feeling hot.

"...she started calling me names. I wasn't going to sit there." Buttercup screams back.

I shake my head.

"You're done." I say. Her face changes instantly.

"What?!"

"You heard me. You're finished." Buttercup stands from the couch, throwing her game control on the ground, breaking it in the process.

"You can't do that!" Buttercup exclaims.

I turn from her.

"I can do whatever because I'm leader. I am responsible for setting an example to the rest of the world, even if it means taking you off the team for awhile." I walk away, ignoring the screams of anger that comes from Buttercup.
. . . . 

Three days later, she apologized to the girl.

And rejoined the team.

Me?

I got beaten and whipped for the trouble my sister caused.

I remember it like it was yesterday.
. . . .
"Your sister hurt an innocent person." The mayor states, his face stern.

"Yes. Apparently the girl called her names." I say, my face portraying no emotion.

"I don't fucking care! She hurt a human! Don't forget you're a monster for the powers you have!" The mayor yells, anger now being expressed.

"I-i apologize on behalf of my sister." The mayor shakes his head.

"Whip her! And then inject her with more chemical. After that, send her back to me." He states.

I frown, fear creeping up.

. . . .

I arrive at the volcano, H.I.M standing there, smirking.

"Blossom, what a surprise." He says. I nod.

"I hate the name Blossom, please call me, Wilt.

"Well then, Wilt. A pleasure to meet you. I'm H.I.M. So, what can I do for you?" He asks, getting serious.

"I need some power from you. Not much, just some in order to cast a spell." I explain.

"Why? What is it for?" He questions.

"I wanna an open a time portal to the past. Frankly, I have most of the power to do it, but I need extra in order to change something. After that, I'll be dead." I tell him, looking down at the lava in the volcano.

"You're going to the stop the professor from creating you." I nod.

"Okay." H.I.M agrees.

"But while you gather enough magic, I'll have a chat with my sisters. I'll be back in three days top. Have it ready by then." I command him. He giggles and nods.

Without warning, I fly off and towards the direction of my "sisters."

. . . .

I stop and land in the middle of a desert. Knowing my sisters will fully recognize my powers and energy.

I hear two people land behind me.

"Blos-" I cut off Bubbles.

"Thats not my name anymore." I say, turning and be met with my two "sisters". Buttercup and Bubbles stand side by side. Each wearing their respected color dress, with black shoes.

"Bullshit!"

. . . .

Author Note :

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll make sure my next one is longer.