Danganronpa V3, and their Destroyed Dreams

So, the idea for this AU came from Knife-Wife. They are a great writer, and person, so please, check them out!!!

So, I'm thinking about calling this AU Destroyed Dreams [DD AU].

The idea of this AU, is that all of the participants of Danganronpa V3 are still alive [Maybe not Tsumugi, I'm not sure...], but their bodies and minds are DESTROYED.

Here is how they turn out [by what I think]:

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Rantaro not only had a disfigured skull, but now can't speak. His Hand-eye coronation is off, making it hard, or even IMPOSSIBLE for him to sail [He is the Ultimate Adventure in this], and harder for him to help his Girlfriend and Sisters...

○●

Kaede is alive, but there is a scar around her neck, and she can't really walk. The hand in which she held the Shotput Ball is almost frozen in a way, where it looks like she is still grasping the metal ball. Her Boyfriend is not really able to help her all that much, but he does the best he can in helping her get around and play the piano. Yet, she sometimes starts to break down in tears, sometimes even screaming, whenever she plays the piano...

●○

Hoshi now can't breath without a machine [asthma in a nutshell (also RELATABLE FOR ME)] If he is taken off of the said machine, he will collapse onto the ground, gasping for air, as if he is drowning... He also has muscle spasms, which make it harder for him to play Tennis, which is now one of his only reliefs... yet, his Girlfriend tries her best to serve him, and to keep him healthy.

○●

Kirumi now has what looks like freckles all over her, but they are scars from thorns, and her hands/arms never stop shaking. She can no longer run how she was able to, and has deep gashes in the flesh on her legs, from the saws cutting into her delicate flesh. Her mind sometimes wanders, to the point of where it seems like she is dead, once again. She takes care of her Boyfriend, but in doing so, she forgets about herself, and even ends up getting hurt.

●○

Angie can't keep her head up properly for too long, and has a hard time standing. She has a deep scar on her nape, from where the katana entered her beautiful, tanned skin. Yes, she can still paint, but she can no longer do sculpting, for she must stay standing, and her spine can no longer take that sort of thing. Both of her Girlfriends help her, and even work with her to make beautiful art.

○●

Tenko has problems keeping her head up, which makes fighting harder for her, yet she manages. She has a human blood red scar on her nape, which goes down her spine. On top of that, her vision has started to leave her [She was in pure darkness when she was killed], which makes everything so much harder. She needed Glasses, but her prescription keeps changing, from Good, to Bad, to Horrible, to Great, and so on and so forth. Both of her Girlfriends train with her, and make sure she doesn't get too hurt.

●○

Korekiyo is covered in burns and has slight dents in his bones due to the salt, making him very fragile. The slightest fall can cause him to break a bone. His skin is now considered "Butterfly Skin," due to all of the burns, which cause his skin to peel off in large, painful chunks. His Boyfriend tried his best to help him with his special baths, and bandages, but sometimes hurts him in the process.