Broken Lies

Shuichi POV

I let go of Tenko knowing that if I didn't let go, either Angie or Himiko would get upset. Despite losing each other, and just finding each other again, their bond is already thicker than maple syrup. I turned back to see Maki staring at me, knifes in her eyes, seeming more worried than anything. I decided to go over to see what was wrong.

Maki POV

'Kaito... can still be alive? Please, please still be alive! If Shuichi and Himiko can get their happy ending, then maybe I can!!!"

"He-hey, Maki? Are you ok?"

I was drawn out of the maze called my mind by a rope that Shuichi had pulled.

"Oh, yea, sure. What happened?"

"Well, you were looking at me as if you were ready to kill, yet, you also looked kinda worried... s-so I came to make sure you were ok!" Shuichi's voice cracked at the end of his sentence.

"Sorry about that, I was lost in thought..."

Shuichi seemed to buy it, and walked back to the girls to talk. If it's even possible for Angie and Tenko to be alive, that doesn't guarente that Kokichi and Kaito are still alive. For all we know, those two only got grazed by the weapons, and faked their deaths. I didn't really participate in looking at their bodies, so I wouldn't know. Hell, I still don't want to know that. What I want to know is if this is real or not.

This is just some sick twisted lie...

??? POV

I watched thought the thick screen of a large TV. Shuichi was hugging that stupid Tencrotch... she was supposed to stay hidden, as well as that Atua thot. Now they know we are still alive. I've got to admit though, this will be fun!

I took hold of my wheels, and started to wheel over to ?????. At least that idiot would listen to me...

I wheeled around the school in my squeaky chair to see if I could find him. Yes, school. We're still in the school... just underneath it. No one really knew about this place. Only ??????, Monokuma, and the Kubs knew. As a matter of fact, Cosplay Trash is the one who brought us down here after we died. That girl really has no shame or pride. Only ?????'? skeleton to hide.

With some help, she was able to scrape up what was left of me. My ribs were crushed, some organs were popped, and my legs... well I'm in a wheelchair now, so I think it's pretty obvious what happened there. Apparently the Necronomicon Motive wasn't a lie. All of us were brought back to life using some strange looking machine.

What they didn't tell us is we would be deformed. Yeah, some of us didn't get it too badly, the Cum Dumpster just has asthma and some freckles! While others got it worse. Rope Freak's skin peels off like no tomorrow, and I've hear his screams when Bug Brain has to change his bandages. Even when Mom helps, it's painful to him.

[Time skip 30 minutes]

I finally found Bug Brain. He was busy puking his ass off. Rope Freak was there too. Who knew that freak would have been gay? Then again, his sister was the one who did him in...

"Hey! Gonta!! Get over here for a minute!!!"

The large male picked himself up from the ground with the help of Rope Freak.

Gonta POV

Gonta doesn't like this. We were brought back to life by ??????, but we not ok. Gonta's body can't take that much now. I can't run or jump that good, and whenever Gonta eats, he gets sick right after. But Gonta still trying to be gentlemen! ??? called Gonta over, so Gonta listened.

"Hello Kokichi, is there something you need from Gonta?"

____________________________

Hello everyone! I apologize for this update coming almost a month later.

I'm still looking for people to do art for this, while I'm working on my own, in which I will put in later.
If you want to do any art for this, just DM me, and I'll give you some Information when I can about the next chapter, and an Email to send it to!

Also... I decided to have some fun with this chapter...

Here is the fun: