Still Alive?

This is basically how the final three survivors found out that their classmates are still alive, yet not so well...

Shuichi POV [full story]

All I could do was dream. Hell, not even. All I see when I sleep is nightmares... Their screams linger in my mind, to the point of where I feel like they are still here, still in pain.

I awoke from another nightmare. It was about Kaede and Kokichi, my first and second love... Kaedes screams ringing in my ears, while Kokichis laugh echoes against the walls of my skull.

I decided to leave my dorm, and take a walk. I thought it would clear my head. Then again, when has anything for me been clear?

I carefully slipped out of my dorm, as I didn't want to wake up Maki or Himiko, seeing that they were in the dorms to my left, and above me.

After finally navigating my way around the rubble blocking the doors, I was outside. Yes, the dome was destroyed, and we were free, but we just can't leave this place. After seeing the hell Earth was turned into, this is the safest place for us. It was our destroyed house of memories.

After staring at the moon through the shattered dome, I laid back onto a small patch of grass.

Uhpupupupup~

"W-What...?!" I exclaimed. I could have sworn I just heard Monokuma laughing...

"DAMN!! HOW COULD THEY HAVE NO-"
"SU-...shut up you dummy, yous gonna give us up!"
"Why are we doing this again? I forgot..."
"One good smack to the head should fix him!"
"YOU WILL RIP YOUR STITCHES!!"

"T-The monokubs!? I-I must be hearing things again... heehee.." I let out an awkward laugh. Thinking it was nothing, I went back to stargazing. Kaito would have loved this...

"MUFF- GET YO PAWS OFF ME SUKE!! YA NOT DREAMING KI-"
"SHUT UP!!"
"HE IS GOING TO HEAR US!!"

"I-I need to wake the girls...!!" I ran off, nearly tripping and landing into some shards of glass. Kiibo would be panicked at this mess... and Gonta... he dosen't wear shoes...

I arrived at the dorms, as I frantically knocked, no, pounded on Makis door, then Himikos. I waited in the middle of the stairs.

Maki came out, a depressed looks glossing her eyes. Her hair laid along her back, almost touching the floor. She stopped tying her hair in twin ponytails.

"sigh... Shuichi, what happened..." She sounded depressed, out of it, not only physically tired, but mentally.

"Let's wait for Himiko, she needs to hear this too..."

"UHPUPUPUPU!!! SHE ISN'T THERE DUMBASS!!"

"Ta-that's what I wanted to tell you about..." I said, falling to the ground, tugging at my hair to the point of it being ripped out.

Maki pulled a knife from a hold on her thigh, and held it in a ready position.

"Shuichi, go and break down Himikos door." Yes, Maki has always sounded numb, even more so after Kaito... but now, you can hear one, small emotion in her voice...