the fight

"MAYBE IS DIDNT WANT THIS LIFE! DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?!" 2d yelled, his pitch black blood filled eyes started to tear up "I WANTED TO BE AS NORMAL AS I COULD UNTILL YOU SHOWED UP!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU ACTULLY THOUGHT ABOUT WHST IVE DONE FOR YOU THEN YOUD REALIZE THAT YOU ARE NORMALL! I MADE YOU! VE GREATFULL!" his harsh, slightly drunken words hit 2d like a knife

"I HAVE BLUE HAIR AND BLACK EYES, BEING FORCED TO SING IN A BAND! ITS NOT WHAT I WANT!" a few tears slid from his eyes and hit the floor.

"NO ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, ITS WHAT 2D WANTS!" he growled. "I CREATED 2D AND YOU SURE AS HELL DONT DESERVE TO BE HIM!"

2ds face went from angry to sad. He was 2d. Not stuart. He ran up to his room and slammed the door, locking by the force, and jumped onto his bed and began to cry his eyes out. Murdoc was right. He doesnt deserve to be 2d. He doesnt deserve to be anyone...

-meanwhile-

Russle and noodle peeked there head out from their doors and looked at eachother in confusion.

"Stay in your room and lock the door baby girl. I dont want murdoc to hurt you" russel said in his soft light yet deep tone

Noodle nodded a firm nodd and put her head back in her room and closed the door and locked her door, making sure to make as little noise as possible. She sad on her bed and listened out for any signals telling her to hide.

Russel looked down the stairs and waited for any sign not to go down. After 5 seconds he took his first step..and then his second...then the third...and the fourth...all the way to the twelve step.

He looked around the living room but no sign of anyone. He walked closer to the couch and saw the bassterd bass player knocked out on the couch. He rolled his eyes and went back to his room. Hes had enough of the teo idiots fighting all the time and he knew noodle did to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of the first story!

I got his idea from 48 hours so go read it!
I plan to update this tomorrow so see you then!