now we wait

Noodle and murdoc got back from the mall about an hour ago ( 9pm ).

Its a big help since murdoc normally becomes blackout drunk by 9:30 and 2d falls asleep at 10:00. Looks like there was no need of a plan after all.

Noodle and russel looked at eachother with determination, they were more than ready to get the boys together. Or at least stop them fighting.

Russle looked back over at the couch that the pickle was sitting on. "You got the beer?" He whispured to noodle. She nodded and held it up high with a smile.

Russel smiled back, he always smiled back, and took the beer from her and headed towards murdoc. He put in his blank expression witch he always had towards the boys and handed him the beer "take this as a thanks."

Murdoc held onto his new beer and stuck his toung tounge out like he was gonna suck the lifeforce out of it. He then looked over at the potato "thanks? Why should i take it as a thanks? Whst did i do?"

Russel just rolled his blank eyes "for taking noodle out for me" before he let murdoc answer he walked back up the stairs to reconnect with noodle.

They looked at eachother once more and noodle trooted off to 2ds room for her part of the new plan to take action. She knocked on the door.

Nothing

She knocked again.

Nothing.

She slowly opened 2ds door and peeked in. She scanned her eyes acrross the messy room untill she saw him. A sleeping bluebird. She smiled and popped back out and slowly clossed the door and ran to russel.

"He already ahsleep!" She whispure shouted with a cute smile on her face.

                   ====9:30pm====

It was time. Since 2d fell asleep early it made it easier suprisangly. Russel and noodle were behind the blackout drunk murdoc thinking of how to move him without waking him up.

Russel slid his hands under murdoc, one under his knees and the other under his back. He slowly picked the satanist up and started to walk to a bathroom.

They desided to give them the nicer bathroom since theyd be living in it for a few days...maybe weeks.

Noodle opened the bathroom door and russle walked in. He placed murdoc in the bathtub that was already shaped into a bed. He freed his arms and went to get 2d.

He went in 2ds room and did the same thing only he placed 2d on top of murdoc. He put the cover over the boys and they both left. Noodle got a deck and put it infront of the door so the teo boys couldnt escape.

Now...we wait

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Thanks for reading chapter 3!

Sorry i didnt upload it yesterday like i said i would. Im extremly sick right now and i fell asleep

I wont start the next chapter untill friday so itll rather come out on friday or saterday (depending on how long the chapter is)

Cya then!