take me (☢nsfw☢)

2d woke up next to a...mad? Maybe sad? Murdoc.

"Mudz?" 2d asked quietly.

"Do you remember what happened last light D? Do you?" There was a hint of worry in his voice

"Last night?" He sat up and winced in pain. He layed back down and rubbed his ass. It hit him. They had sex.

Murdoc sat next to him and played with 2ds hair. "Im sorry stu"

2d blushed deeply at the thought of murdoc pounding into him. "D-dont be" he smiled

Murdoc couldnt help but smile back. 2d was so innosent to be in the world. He was murdocs innosent baby.

~>earlier<~
(☢⚠️☢nsfw warning☢⚠️☢)

2d sat on murdocs lap, murdoc only smiled and held onto 2d. "Well hello stu"

2d smiled "hewo" he put his hands behind murdoc and cuddled him

Murdocs smile only grew wider. He looked down and smirked, he even blushed a little bit. He started to slowly move 2d back and forward, making 2d grind on him.

2d blushed like hell when he realized whst murdoc was doing but soon desided that he wanted it to. He took controll and went a little faster for murdocs enjoyment.

Murdoc held 2ds chin and lifted his head up. They looked at eachother with lust and love in their eyes and kissed. Neither of them wanted it to end, they both wanted eachother, they needed eachother.

Not even 5 minutes later, both the boys were conpletly naked and murdoc was lubed up and ready to go.
He alined 2ds entrance and slowly entered, pushing 2ds hips down instead of thrusting up.

2d let out a heavy moan and murdoc covered his mouth over with his hand "be quiet kittien~ someone might hear you~" he growled into 2ds ear.

2d held onto murdoc and began to thrust his hips faster, wanting more and more of murdoc.

They stared at eachither, 100% lust 400% love in their eyes and they reconnected their lips.

They both loved every second of it. They wanted more and more yet they were so close to their climax that it wouldnt be possible. They kept kissing as 2d rode murdoc, their tounges battling for dominance.

Murdoc pulled away for air and to warn stu but it was to late. He had climaxed inside 2d only making 2d swing his head back and cum straight after.

They kissed one more time and then seperated their bodies from one enother. Murdoc cleaned up all the cum off his chest and got dressed ahain and helpped 2d clean up and get dressed.

Murdoc laid back in the tub and laid 2d on top of him and for the rest of the night thry cuddled in there sleep. Just what they wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Wow what a chapter huh?

Unfortuently there are only 2 chapters left of trapped. But do not worry, as this is my frist story, it definantly wont be my last!

And i might add a prologe after the last chapter

Cya then😄