the plan

It was a friday afternoon. Murdoc left with noodle to get her some new clothes since she was growing out of her old ones abd 2d was a pharmasist.

Russel sat in his room, looking for any way his plan could backfire. At the moment he couldnt see anything and he had already put it in action.

He had already told noodle the plan and said he needed murdoc out the house with is why he took her to the mall.

"Okay..." he said to himself
"2d is easy to trick so i can just put a blindfold on him" he smiled but then it faded

"but murdoc isnt so easy..." he tapped the pen on his non existant jawline lightly for a minute "buut i can say theres beer and hell cone running in!" His smile came back and he wrote it down.

"Okay so ill tell murdoc theres beer in the...2nd bathroom and lock in in. Then ill blindfold d and just say that im taking him out for a surprise. Lock them both in and wait....me and noodz can take turns guarding the door to make sure they dont fight" a smirk plasterd on his face as he write it all down "russel your a guiness!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey again!

I know its short and i know it isnt tomorrow but i got bored!!

I promice the next chapter will be extra long!

Cya then!