Ch. 6

It was a cold night in early December and Lucas and Dustin had been dating for about a week but they hadn't told anyone out of fear of being judged. Tonight was the night that they were going to tell the party. Lucas was terrified to say the least. "Hey, you know we don't have to do this tonight if you don't want to" Dustin comforted him They were sitting on dustins bed, their fingers loosely interlocked. " I know, I know but we have to tell them at some point" Lucas replied trying to calm himself down. Dustin pulled him into a tight hug, something that Dustin was amazing at (no seriously you need to hug Dustin at least once in your life, OK?) "It's all gonna be fine, I promise" It was the same cold night in December, but now, they were in Mikes basement, where it all started. It was 11 pm in the wheeler house and the couple had said they needed to tell the party something very important. Will was already suspicious and gave Dustin a knowing grin, to which Dustin smiled his goofy smile. The whole party sat on the floor, looking at the boys. "Okay" Lucas began "Dustin and I-" "ARE DATING!" Dustin cut him off, throwing his arms around his boyfriend "yeah" Lucas said. Everyone congratulated the new couple and it ended in a group hug through the whole party. It was 11:06 in the wheeler house and for once, no one was scared. Not Max of her crush on El, not Will of his Crush on mike, Not El of her crush on Max (not that she was scared to begin with) And not Mike of his crush on will.

Sorry for the short chapter :(