Chapter 4: I'll miss you

Stef's POV

I have to admit, I like Brandon's girlfriend. She is so well mannered and she's just so pretty. Brandon seems very happy with her. I can't believe Jesus would do such a terrible thing to his brother. I am very disappointed in him. I will definitely talk to him later.

Callie's POV

After Brandon carried me upstairs, he closed the door and pushed me against it. I thought he would still be upset about the Jesus thing, but I guess he's not. I love Brandon. I'll only ever love Brandon. I didn't argue because I have to admit, I love the feeling of Brandon's lips on mine, his body pressed to mine, everything. He makes me realize what it really means to be happy. He showed me what love was.

"I love you." he said kissing me deeply.

"I love you too, Brandon." I said smiling as we pulled away for air.

"Please never leave me." he said.

"Never, babe. I promise." I stated.

"I think my mom really likes you." he said kissing my cheek.

"I hope so, but I better head home. It's getting late. " I said.

"You said you'd never leave me." he said with a pouty face.

"Im not leaving forever. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I said kissing him goodnight.

"I love you too, Callie. Never forget that." he said kissing me for the second time.

•AFTER CALLIE LEFT•

Brandon's POV

"Brandon, I need to talk to you." Lena said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to date callie. You need to end it." she said.

"What?! No! I love her! Don't you get that?! She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and she makes me the happiest man alive. I can't loose her and I wont." I shouted.

"It's best for her. Jesus is planning to steal her from you. I don't want anyone getting hurt and your family comes first. Especially, before some girl." she said.

"She isn't just some girl. I'll end it though, for her." I said. I can't believe I have to do this. I love her. I really love her and now I'm losing her.

•Brandon and Callie's texts•

B: we need to break up

C: what? why? what did I do?

B: it's not you. I want to protect you from Jesus. I'm sorry but it's for your safety.

C: I thought I was safe with you. I loved you, but I see you never felt the same. It was just in my head. Go ahead, dump me. It's not like you care anyway.

B: I'm sorry Callie.

C: I'll miss you. Goodbye.

•end of texts•

What did she mean by goodbye and I'll miss you? I have to get to her! I didn't think I'd hurt her this much! I love her!

Callie's POV

After Brandon broke up with me, I decided there was only one thing to do, die. Brandon was the only thing keeping me going. Nobody knew my backround. My step-dad died , my brother died, and I live with my mom and real dad who work a lot. I lost everything. My true love, my bestfriend, and most importantly, my baby brother. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote letters to everyone, even Brandon. One for my mom, Lou, the band, and Brandon.. I don't even want to try anymore. I'm tired of fighting. I then grabbed the blade and cut my wrists. O went into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of pills. I took all of them. My vision got blurry and then everything went black.

"Callie?" I heard a young voice. A familiar young voice.

"Jude?" I questioned.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked hectically.

"I'm here to see you and get away from all the pain." I said.

"Callie, you need to go back. You think Brandon doesn't love you? He's in love with you Callie. Don't give him up. He broke up with you because his mom, Lena talked him into it by saying it was protecting you. You know, your body is in the hospital right now and Brandon is going crazy in the waiting room. Look for yourself." he said pointing down.

I looked down and saw Brandon with his head against the wall and he was crying hysterically.

"This is my fault. I love her and I always will." he keeps mumbling to himself.

"I should go back, shouldn't i?" I asked Jude.

"Yeah. And cals?" he questioned.

"Yes?" I asked back.

"I love you so much. Please stay strong, for me?" he begged.

"I love you so much more, baby. I'll see you soon. And I promise, for you. Bye Jude, stay safe." I said kissing his head and hugging him tightly. The next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bed with a nurse by my side.

"Welcome back!" she said enthusiastically.

"Umm, thanks. What am I doing here?" I asked.

"Do you know who you are?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm callie." I said.

"Do you know Brandon foster?" she asked.

"Sounds familiar, but I don't know." I said.

She looked shocked and walked out. After a few minutes, she walked in with a doctor.

"Hi mrs. Callie. I'm doctor Quinn. Now it seems that you've lost some of your memory because of the pills you took. Brandon Foster is waiting out I'm the waiting room. Is it okay if he comes in?" he asked.

"Yeah. Let him in." I stated.