Chapter 10: What A Surprise

Callie's POV

"I love you, Mrs. Foster." Brandon told me.

"I love you too, Mr.Foster." I said back.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" a mystery voice interrupted. I turned around to see the last person I expected at my wedding. My ex- bestfriend, Lou.

"Oh. Hey, Lou. What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"You really think I would miss your wedding day? Tell me you didn't. I still remember us talking about this since we were 15. I wouldn't miss it for the world." she explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I'm actually engaged." she said.

"It's okay and really?! To who?" I asked.

"His name is Wyatt. He's really sweet." she said. Wyatt's name sounded familiar. He was a guy i met on the beach once.

"That's great. Well, we'll see you later. I've got a honeymoon to attend, but we'll talk after?" I questioned.

"Absolutely." she said giving me a smile. It seemed fake, but I just thought it was just in my head.

Brandon's POV

I can't believe Lou showed up. I guess they were really close. It still seems odd to me, so I'll look more into it. I'm waiting until after my honeymoon, though. Callie is the best thing in the world and I'm glad I have her.

"Babe, you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just thinking." I replied.

"Care to share?" She questioned.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am." I said smiling at her.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied.

Where should their honeymoon be? Comment somewhere? Y'all are the best!

Sneak peek for next chapter:

"I've gained her trust, now what?"

"Kill her"

"NOOO"

"I saw Liam"

"I married the girl of my dreams. I love her more than life itself. You can't tell me that I don't. Cancel our other sessions. I'm done here."

Vote, Comment, & Vote💋😘•