chapter 15

Updated after super long but can't help. Pardon for that. Here presents a spicy chapter. Enjoy and comment.

    *******************************
Sometimes we just don’t know what to feel, how to feel, how to control the emotions going inside. The foreplay that the mind is playing doesn’t look the most pleasing one but then can we change the past? No right! The only thing we have in our hands is our present and not even the future. Why not the future? Pretty simple because we cannot imagine beyond a certain point. Most of us tend to get cranky from overthinking that makes us feel vulnerable.

If you are way too transparent you tend to get vulnerable and that is what she always ends up in a very vulnerable state.

Kriya looked outside the cab window as she returned to the mansion but all she wanted was to run away. Like always. But then for some reason, she just couldn’t. why? She has no idea about it herself. The journey was still long which made her aching heart feel a bit better.

Whom is she running away from? Reyansh? Xavier? Or she. This journey is not going as she expected and it always makes her feel anxious about how transparent her emotions are to everyone as if anyone can read her out pretty clearly. Her phone buzzed up showing HIS number which she rejected and muted away. He is the last person she wants to talk to right now.

The weird fact is that she has become so easy for someone to come and kiss away. Not by just one but two men. Her body felt dizzy and some distraction was immediately needed to keep her sanity in place. She took a book out of her bag and opened it from the bookmark that she left reading from. She has always been a keen reader but all this mess stopped her hobbies.

“Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.”

                                                                                                           Mother Teressa

She read the line and reread it. Is the universe giving her some signs or something? Maybe yes! Then why she cannot sort her life out. Her transparency is making her vulnerable only. Too vulnerable if pressed.

” Madam we have reached” the cab driver informed.

“Thank you” kriya gave a weak smile after paying him the amount and moving to the mansion.

Reyansh looked at her as the girl entered, all tired. He walked up to her immediately before she could run back to her room. He needs to talk to her about last night. Acting like that wasn’t the best decision he made as the next morning she practically ran away way too early which clearly shows that she was too awkward after the whole kiss thing. Even though he totally loved the kiss but had to resist after seeing her “miss good girl nature”.

“Kriya wait!” he had to practically shout to stop her as she fastened her steps soon after seeing him.

“Yes!” she replied, looking down, having no idea whose action to feel more guilty about.

“We need to talk,” Reyansh said walking to her as she took a few steps backward.

“There is nothing to talk about in the first place.” Saying she walked back to her room leaving him dumb fold. Right now, time wasn’t in her favour. It has never been but right now there is no point in talking at least for her, there isn’t. What should she say? That oh! It is ok, I am such a dumb person that I kissed another person the same day I kissed you so it isn’t a big deal for me? Maybe that can help? No right? Then what should she say when there is absolutely nothing.

Her door got knocked and she knew it was him but opening it kriya found the butler standing there.

“Yes!?” she asked.