- 13

"you've met him where?" yoongi pointed his fiery gaze to the grinning hoseok.He could easilly snap hoseok's neck as his irritance on the excited boy rubbed on yoongi's face in the wrong way.

But his plans on killing hoseok were futile once it was knocked down by an equally enraged Taehyung and Namjoon,who only glared at him with their furious glares.

"i can hear your plans quite clearly flame" Namjoon pointed out to his head,indicating the dangerous weapon snuck inside his skull.

Of course this mind reader could hear his thoughts.

Yoongi scoffed loudly,dusting away the small sparks of ice that landed on his body with simply litting up his pinky with fire."and i have a bet you know what my next plan is?"

"if it's about killing taehyung then yes" Taehyung's eyes were wide open when the words carelessly fell out of namjoon's mouth.

Namjoon saw the slightly shifting feelings in taehyung's form,frowning at how he hurt the boy even if it was yoongi's fault at first.He snuck both arms to taehyung's shoulder,giving him a warm sizzling hug as taehyung continued to tremble around him.

The daredevil was afraid of course.

Min yoongi,the flame of the group was someone who you cannot mess with.He took jokes pretty much seriously.With the small arrousement of anger within him, he could torch up the whole castle if he was allowed to.

The only people to have full control over him was seokjin and jungkook.But their dissapearance may have altered a few changes in him.Tilting him in many ways thought to be impossible.

Seokjin was yoongi's anchor to stability.Proving how hurt and sad yoongi was and he guiltily stared at taehyung's withering form.

Jimin appeared infront of yoongi's sight with his eyes narrowed in anger.With a simple gruff, "go to your room"

Yoongi had left the place,leaving two charred spots that were shaped like his foot in his wake.

----------------------

im sorry

Namjoon heard yoongi's voice crystal clear as he gently rubbed an arm behind taehyung's back.

why is yoongi hyung like that?

Namjoon was frozen in his trance once he heard taehyung's voice.Usually the boy wouldn't think that much,only leaving his mouth to do its work alone but now he was using his brain to think.

how....magnificent?

"calm down tae" he whispered and sadly eyed the way jimin roughly instructed min yoongi to go to his room.

Namjoon let a few tears slip from his eyes,while thinking of all the possibilities that could happen if he stood as the permament leader of the group.

He was a bad leader,he admit to all of this as he glowered at the sight of his friends breaking apart.

He needed seokjin.

The glue that kept them altogether.if seokjin was here...what would he do?

He would find a solution?

"ofcourse he would" Namjoon spoke to himself, not minding he was still in a clingy taehyung's embrace.But to all this act,it was just a distraction.

"he would what?" taehyung looked up from his teary session.

Namjoon smiled to himself,finally understanding why yoongi always had em verbellion cheeks everytime he peeps at taehyung.

"ofcourse yoongi would have a crush on you"